ReportsnReports added Latest Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Market Research Report offers crucial data on numerous market situations, for example, ability improvement elements, elements controlling the advancement, market possibilities, and risks to the global market. Also, the report widely facilities round competitive evaluation of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Market. The competitive evaluation section includes key producers, recent players, providers, market strategies, ability chances, operation panorama, and evaluation of the traits of the Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Market.
Request for FREE PDF Sample Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=3719639
Top Company Profile Analysis in this Report
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) is a group of rare but fatal neurodegenerative diseases that primarily involve the nerve cells (neurons) in the brain and spinal cord responsible for controlling voluntary muscle movement like chewing, walking, and talking (National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, 2020). ALS is often called Lou Gehrig’s disease, after the baseball player who was diagnosed with the disease in 1939 (Mayo Clinic, 2019). Most people with ALS die from respiratory failure, usually within three to five years from when the symptoms first appear. Currently, there is no cure for ALS and no effective treatment to stop, or reverse, the progression of the disease (National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, 2020).
ReportsnReports epidemiologists utilized county-specific studies published in peer-reviewed journals to build the forecast. The disease definition for ALS was based on El Escorial criteria or the ICD-9 criteria (ICD-9 code: 335.2). The report includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the total prevalent and diagnosed prevalent cases of ALS in the 8MM, segmented by age, sex, and type.
The following data describes epidemiology of ALS. In the 8MM, ReportsnReports epidemiologists forecast an increase in the total prevalent cases of ALS from 74,614 cases in 2019 to 80,483 cases in 2029 at an AGR of 0.79% during the forecast period. In the 8MM, the diagnosed prevalent cases of ALS will increase from 57,750 cases in 2019 to 65,886 cases in 2029 at an AGR of 1.41% during the forecast period. ALS is predominant in the older age group globally and its prevalence increases with advancing age until the 70s or 80s. These trends are reflected in ReportsnReports forecast for the total prevalent cases, and diagnosed prevalent cases for the 8MM.
Scope of this Report-
– The Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Epidemiology Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of ALS in the eight major markets (8MM: US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, and Canada).
– The report includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the prevalent cases of ALS (total and diagnosed) segmented by sex, age (ages ?40 years), and type (familial and sporadic) in these markets. In addition, the model corresponding to this report includes incident cases of ALS for ages 40 years and older.
– The ALS epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The Epidemiology Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 8MM.
Reasons to Buy this Report-
The Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Epidemiology series will allow you to –
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global ALS market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global ALS market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for ALS therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
– Understand magnitude of ALS population by severity at diagnosis.
Get FLAT 20% Discount on this Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=3719639
Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: Executive Summary
2.2 Related Reports
2.3 Upcoming Reports
3.1 Disease Background
3.2 Risk Factors and Comorbidities
3.3 Global and Historical Trends
3.4 Forecast Methodology
3.4.1 Sources Used
3.4.2 Forecast Assumptions and Methods
3.5 Epidemiological Forecast for ALS (2019-2029)
3.5.1 Total Prevalent Cases of ALS
3.5.2 Sex-Specific Total Prevalent Cases of ALS
3.5.3 Age-Specific Total Prevalent Cases of ALS
3.5.4 Total Prevalent Cases of ALS by Type
3.5.5 Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of ALS
3.5.6 Sex-Specific Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of ALS
3.5.7 Age-Specific Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of ALS
3.5.8 Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of ALS by Type
3.6.1 Epidemiological Forecast Insight
3.6.2 Limitations of the Analysis
3.6.3 Strengths of the Analysis
4.2 Primary Research – KOLs Interviewed for this Report
4.3 About the Authors
4.3.3 Global Director of Therapy Analysis and Epidemiology
4.3.4 Global Head and EVP of Healthcare Operations and Strategy