Evolve Business Intelligence, today has published a new market research report on “The global Project Portfolio Management market was estimated to be $4.04 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.32% from 2021 to 2028”
For more information on the report: https://evolvebi.com/product/project-portfolio-management-market-analysis-and-global-forecast-2021-2028-with-covid-impact-analysis/
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to disruption in the supply chain leading to lower demand or supply shortages in the Project Portfolio Management market. The travel restrictions and social-distancing measures have resulted in a sharp drop in consumer and business spending and this pattern is expected to continue for some time. The end-user trend and preferences have changed due to the pandemic and have resulted in manufacturers, developers, and service providers adopting various strategies to stabilize the company.
In terms of COVID 19 impact, the Project Portfolio Management market report also includes the following data points:
- COVID19 Impact on Project Portfolio Management market size
- End-User/Industry/Application Trend, and Preferences
- Government Policies/Regulatory Framework
- Key Players Strategy to Tackle Negative Impact/Post-COVID Strategies
- Opportunity in Project Portfolio Management market
According to Parimal, Principal Analyst, Evolve Business Intelligence, “due to the COVID various sector had stopped their project. The demand for the project portfolio had decreased due to the stoppage of various construction work around the world. The various project is halted to reduce the spread of the virus.”
Some of the major Project Portfolio Management players holding high market share include Oracle, Microsoft, Planview, and Broadcom. These players use collaboration and agreement as a key strategy to gain significant market share to compete with market leaders.
Project Portfolio Management market is analyzed across the below-mentioned segments:
- Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
- IT and Telecom
- Consumer Goods and Retail
- Deployment mode
The study also contains a comprehensive value chain, as well as details on the key factors affecting the market growth (drivers, constraints, and opportunities). Furthermore, the report includes 10 key players in the Project Portfolio Management market ecosystem that have been strategically profiled, along with the market ranking/share for major players. Under the company profile section, the company’s core competencies have been comprehensively analyzed, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market players, and the strategies such as partnerships and collaboration, acquisitions, product launches and developments, contracts, and business expansion adopted by them to grow in the market.
The key players profiled in the report are:
- Upland Software
To request a free sample report, click on the “Request Sample PDF” button on https://evolvebi.com/product/project-portfolio-management-market-analysis-and-global-forecast-2021-2028-with-covid-impact-analysis/
This research study makes substantial use of secondary sources, archives, and databases (such as annual reports, news releases, magazines, Trademap, company websites, and other paid databases) to classify and gather information valuable for this analysis. The entire process involves a review of top industry participants’ financial records. Following the determination of the overall market size, the total market was divided into several segments and sub-segments, and this information was then verified through key industry specialists such as CEOs, directors, VPs, and marketing executives.
- To define, describe, and forecast the Project Portfolio Management market, in terms of value, segmented on the basis of indication, type, technology, and geography
- To forecast the market size across 4 key regions—Asia Pacific (APAC), North America, Europe, and Rest of the World (RoW)
- To provide detailed information regarding drivers, restraints, and opportunities, in the Project Portfolio Management market
- To provide an overview of the value chain analysis pertaining to the Project Portfolio Management industry
- To strategically analyze each segment and subsegment with respect to individual overall growth trends and their contribution to the overall Project Portfolio Management market
- To analyze opportunities in the market by identifying high-growth segments of the Project Portfolio Management market
- To profile key players in the Project Portfolio Management market and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
- To analyze competitive developments such as partnerships, product launches and developments, contracts, and mergers and acquisitions carried out in the global Project Portfolio Management market
Evolve Business Intelligence is a market research, business intelligence, and advisory firm providing innovative solutions to challenging pain points of a business. Our market research reports include data useful to micro, small, medium, and large-scale enterprises. We provide solutions ranging from mere data collection to business advisory.
Evolve Business Intelligence is built on account of technology advancement providing highly accurate data through our in-house AI-modelled data analysis and forecast tool – EvolveBI. This tool tracks real-time data including, quarter performance, annual performance, and recent developments from fortune’s global 2000 companies.
Project Portfolio Management Industry
Evolve Business Intelligence
C-218, 2nd floor, M-Cube
NH 48, Balitha, Vapi