Cars which are equipped with wireless systems and connected with the internet facilities are categorized as a connected car. The connectivity of car and internet provides information regarding the status of traffic, collisions and other safety alerts. For the safety purpose, the car is connected with dedicated short-range sensors which eliminate the risk of accidents and increases safety. The market would be driven by decrease in the cost and improvisation in safety.
Global connected car market is projecting a rise in estimated value by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR of 16.5% in the forecast period of 2019-2026 due to increased demand for smartphone connectivity, growing government regulations and increasing concerns about safety. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017.
The competitor strategies analysed here generally include new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others that boost their footprints in the market. For an achievement of business at local, regional as well as international level, this high quality Connected Car market research report is a definitive solution. In addition, this market report comprises of vital aspects of the market that contains but are not limited to historic data, present market trends, environment, future trends, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in the ABC industry.
Download Sample Copy of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-connected-car-market&utm_source=SagarK&utm_medium=SagarK&utm_campaign=SagarK
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working global connected car market are Daimler AG, General Motors Company, Tesla, Google, Audi AG, Volvo Car Corporation, Delphi Technologies, Vodafone Group, AT&T Intellectual Property, DENSO CORPORATION, Robert Bosch GmbH, Airbiquity, Inc., WirelessCar, Ford Motor Company, Microsoft, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION, Verizon, Intel Corporation and others.
Segmentation : Global Connected Car Market
Safety and Security
Dedicated Short-Range Communications (DSRC)
On-Board Unit (OBU)
Roadside Unit (RSU)
Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
By End Market
Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
Rest of South America
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market
- In April 2019, Lear Corporation, which is leader in global automotive technology, announced to acquire Xevo. This acquisition aims to bring together Xevo’s leading e-commerce vehicle platform technology with Lear’s expertise in electronic systems. Lear Corporation focuses to broaden its connectivity portfolio. The acquisition would result in enhancement in Lear Corporation’s software, services and strengthen its position in connectivity market
- In March 2017, Mobileye had been acquired by the Intel. The aim of the acquisition is to develop technology which would plot the path and help in making real time driving decisions. With the acquisition, Intel would improve the autonomous driving with improved cloud-to-car solutions. The acquisition would help Intel in improving of virtual driving, development tool chains and hardware
- To reduce the dependency on fossil fuels such as motor spirit would enhance the market
- Change in government regulations and norms might accelerate the growth
- Increase in the safety concerns act as a catalyst to market growth
- Advancement in technology such as connectivity solutions by service providers and car manufacturers is driving the market growth
- Limitation in network coverage can restricts the market growth
- Increase in cyber threat can act as a hindrance for the market growth
- Lack of well-built of infrastructure particularly in developing countries may hamper the market growth
New Business Strategies, Challenges & Policies are mentioned in Table of Content, Request TOC at @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-connected-car-market&utm_source=SagarK&utm_medium=SagarK&utm_campaign=SagarK
Country Level Analysis
The Connected Car market is analysed and market size insights and trends are provided by country, distributional channel, end-user, connectivity and lawn covered as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Connected Car market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Peru, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Hungary, Lithuania, Austria, Ireland, Norway, Poland, Rest of Europe in Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in Asia-Pacific (APAC), South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Kuwait, Israel, Egypt, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA).
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Major Highlights of Connected Car Market in Covid-19 pandemic covered in report:
The report provides impact of COVID-19 on Connected Car market along with its impact on overall industry and economy of world. Further, it adds changes in consumer buying behavior as it impacts majorly on market growth and sales. Distributors and traders on marketing strategy analysis focusing on region wise needs in covid-19 pandemic is also added in the Connected Car market report. The last segment of COVID-19 impact chapter include recovery and major changes opted by major players involved in Connected Car market.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and policy aspects
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Market value USD Million and volume Units Million data for each segment and sub-segment
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
COVID-19 Impact on Connected Car Market @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/covid-19-impact/global-connected-car-market?utm_source=SagarK&utm_medium=SagarK&utm_campaign=SagarK
Table of Content:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: INTRODUCTION
PART 05: MARKET LANDSCAPE
PART 06: MARKET SIZING
PART 07: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
PART 09: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
PART 10: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 11: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
PART 12: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
PART 13: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 14: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
PART 15: MARKET TRENDS
PART 16: COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
PART 17: COMPANY PROFILES
PART 18: APPENDIX
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-connected-car-market&utm_source=SagarK&utm_medium=SagarK&utm_campaign=SagarK
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475