The report presents an in-depth assessment of the United States Virtualization Security Market including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for United States Virtualization Security investments from 2021 till 2025. This research report also provides post COVID-19 impact analysis of the United States Virtualization Security industry.
United States Virtualization Security market is growing at a CAGR of 14.4% during the forecast period (2021-2025).
The United States Virtualization Security market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Top Companies like VMware Inc., Trend Micro Incorporated, Sophos Ltd., Hytrust Inc., Juniper Networks, Inc., 10ZiG Technology, Cisco Systems, Inc., Centrify Corporation
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report:
Industry News And Developments:
– In May 2020, VMware Inc advanced its intrinsic security strategy at Connect 2020 by announcing an intent to acquire Octarine to broaden the workload security portfolio. Octarine’s innovative security platform helps to simplify DevSecOps from development through runtime in the virtual environment.
– In February 2020, Sophos introduced XG Firewall v18 with the Xstream architecture, which gives improved visibility, protection, and performance of endpoint security of an IT infrastructure. The addition of the XG Firewall to the Intercept X endpoint protection offers synchronized security. The company has managed the whole architecture from the Sophos Central cloud console in real-time, which will increase the efficiency of resolving security issues.
Scope of the Report
In the current business scenario, enterprises in the United States are out to transform their businesses to improve their full digital potential. One of the suitable technologies powering the digital transformation is the shifting of companies to their virtual infrastructure. Virtualization provides organizations the ability to process a large amount of data as well as gives access to better processing capabilities. In the United States, virtual infrastructures such as hypervisors, virtual machines, web servers are prone to several web threats such as Trojan.Script.Generic, Hoax.Loss.Script.gen, etc. Therefore, virtualization security solutions ensure a significant security level to restrict cyber-attack incidents in virtual infrastructures.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
Key Market Trends
Cloud Deployment is Expected to Grow at a Significant Rate Throughout the Forecast Period
– Companies like Amazon Web Services (AWS) have emerged as a significant player in the cloud offerings market landscape. Among the products in the AWS, the Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) is one of the infrastructures has majorly used by companies like Reddit, Netflix, and Pinterest. Cybercriminals are frequently exploiting Amazon S3 buckets for profit. The Trend Micro’s Smart Protection Network infrastructure gave these cloud infrastructures additional insights on the nature of these attacks. For example, in April 2019, it identified a group of cyber attackers who managed to modify some of the content of some websites hosted on AWS.
– Furthermore, in July 2019, Corsa Security launched Corsa Red Armor, an end-to-end network virtualization security platform, used to scale traffic inspection to 100%, without lowering performance high-capacity networks.
BFSI End-User Segment is Expected to Hold a Significant Share Throughout the Forecast Period
– The BFSI sector is no stranger to virtualization concepts, having already come to take the advantages it offers to satisfy important IT needs such as centralized information security, improved mobility, and infrastructure disaster recovery capability. Tech giants like Microsoft’s NVv4 solutions for Microsoft Azure have the potential to expand the BFSI use cases, and opportunities to use VMs to support finance operations.
– In May 2020, VMware Inc. released the third annual Modern Bank Heists report, which is produced by VMware Carbon Black. The report includes VMware Carbon Black cyber threat data analysis and annual survey results featuring responses from major financial institution CISOs. As per the report, from February to April 2020, attacks targeting the BFSI sector of the country have doubled, and the Ransomware attacks in the financial industry have increased by more than five times.
Purchase This Report (Special Offer: Get flat 15% discount on this report)
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: United States Virtualization Security Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687