The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Middle East and North Africa Digital Out-of-Home (DOOH) Market including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Middle East and North Africa Digital Out-of-Home (DOOH) investments from 2021 till 2025. This research report also provides post COVID-19 impact analysis of the Middle East and North Africa Digital Out-of-Home (DOOH) industry.
Middle East and North Africa Digital Out-of-Home (DOOH) market is growing at a CAGR of 16% during the forecast period (2021-2025).
The Middle East and North Africa Digital Out-of-Home (DOOH) market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Top Companies like ELAN Media, HyperMedia FZ LLC, Abu Dhabi Media, Dooha Media (Madaeen Al Doha Group), Emirates NEON Group, Lemma, Miawiah Egypt, Hills Advertising LLC
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report:
Industry News And Developments:
– February 2020 – BackLite Media partnered with IQ Data to launch BackLite Intelligence, the region’s highly innovative OOH advertising platform to utilize big data on a local scale. The finest technology, deployed across BackLite’s whole OOH network, will add exemplary value to advertisers across Dubai and Abu Dhabi with an avant-garde audience measurement data, centered around behavioral data linked to the millions of people who see BackLite’s signs daily.
Scope of the Report
– Regionally and globally, Qatar has been on the frontline of a major digital transformation towards safer smart cities. This has been proved through the policy briefs issued by the Arab Monetary Fund, showing that 43% of Qatar cities are smart cities. Also, Dubai and Abu Dhabi lead the position in smart cities in the MENA region.
– The region is also witnessing strategic partnerships and collaborations, which are expected to accelerate the growth of Digital Advertising in the MENA region. For instance, BackLite Media, a premier out-of-home (OOH) advertising company based in UAE, has partnered with IQ Data to launch BackLite Intelligence, the innovative wide-scale OOH advertising measurement platform to utilize ‘big data’ on a local scale.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
Key Market Trends
– In November 2019, Adzily, a Cairo-based indoor advertising platform, which is a network of digital ad screens spread across cafes, restaurants, and gyms, that runs ads, raised USD 12.2 million. Also, in January 2020, BackLite Media won an exclusive 5-year deal with Novo Cinemas to supply on-screen advertising and branding for customers across the GCC. Such initiatives by the market players are expected to boost the adoption of Digital OOH for commercial purposes in the region.
United Arab Emirates Expected to Dominate the Market
– In May 2020, Microsoft introduced the first cloud data centers in the Middle East region through an OOH campaign. The company collaborated with the providers of digital billboards solutions in Dubai to introduce its cloud datacenter services through an OOH campaign. Also, in August 2019, the agency arm of LAFFAZ Media, the Digital Mafias, which is a Delhi-based news-hailing startup, launched its services in UAE.
– Also, retail giants are using Digital OOH to advertise on a large scale, while achieving high ad recall and brand association in an extremely competitive market. For instance, in July 2019, M&M’s advertised on over 200 digital screens located across all concourses of Terminal 1 and Terminal 3, on JCDecaux’s Drive-to-Store network. The tactical campaign was focused on incentivizing passengers to positively influence them and buy their products before they fly. M&M’s ads demonstrated the effectiveness of the campaign, leveraging creative artworks catching passengers attention.
Purchase This Report (Special Offer: Get flat 15% discount on this report)
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Middle East and North Africa Digital Out-of-Home (DOOH) Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687