The Asia-Pacific Small Cell Tower Market research report 2021 provides a basic overview of the industry and information regarding market size, share, growth, cost structure, Asia-Pacific Small Cell Tower market competition landscape, challenges and opportunity, capacity, revenue, and forecast 2025. The report delivers a comprehensive overview of the crucial elements of the market and elements such as drivers, current trends of the past and present times, technological growth. This report also includes the overall and comprehensive study of the Asia-Pacific Small Cell Tower market with all its aspects influencing the growth of the market. This report is exhaustive quantitative analyses of the market and provides data for making strategies to increase market growth and effectiveness. The report covers the post-COVID-19 impact on various regions and major countries and on the future development of the industry is pointed out.
Asia-Pacific Small Cell Tower Market is expected to register a CAGR of 25% over the forecast period 2020 to 2025.
Top Companies in the Asia-Pacific Small Cell Tower Market: Parallel Wireless Inc., Airspan Networks Inc., T&W Electronics Co Ltd, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., ZTE Corporation, Baicells Technologies Co., Ltd., NEC Corporation, Nokia Corporation, and others.
Make an Inquiry about this report:
– With the increase in the number of mobile data traffic in the region, the demand for advanced telecommunication networks is growing. Emerging network developments needs is expected to boost the market for small cell tower over the forecast period. For instance, in the Asia Pacific, IP traffic will reach 16 Gigabytes per capita in 2020, up from 6 Gigabytes per capita in 2015, according to Cisco Visual Networking Index (VNI) report.
– In the current environment, small cells are required for the applications in need of increased bandwidth as well as the increasing number of connected devices and IoT applications. Also, 5G telecom operators are focused on deploying small cell towers under low-frequency band for offering enhanced bandwidth services to the customer. Small Cell Forum forecasts that a total of 1.67 million small cells will be deployed across APAC countries, which will represent 59.7% of global small cell deployments in 2018.
– Government regulations for the adoption of 5G networks in the region are expected to drive the small cell towers market during the forecast period. For instance, the Indian Telecom Department is planning to make available the harmonized and contiguous spectrum required for deployment of 5G technology.
Some of the key developments in the market are:
– May 2020 – Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. collaborated with IBM, the Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA), and M1 Limited (M1) for Singapore’s first 5G Industry 4.0 trial, to demonstrate the transformative impact of 5G for enterprises and drive the next bound of Singapore’s digital economy.
– February 2020 – Parallel Wireless, Inc. partnered with Etisalat Group to trial Parallel Wireless 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G OpenRAN across its markets in Asia with the objective of achieving digital transformation with the deployment of best-in-class technologies to support 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G connectivity. OpenRAN controller is the industry only software platform that virtualizes ALL G RAN and core functions (i.e., vBSC for 2G, vRNC for 3G, small cell and core gateways for 4G) to lower the cost of RAN through simplification, automation, and full virtualization of networks.
Key Market Trends
5G Adoption to Drive the Market Demand
– Asia Pacific region is the fastest when it comes to 5G adoption, with China being the leader. China granted commercial licenses to four state-owned telecom giants (China Telecom, China Mobile, China Unicom, and China Radio and Television) in June 2019 to start rolling out 5G services, indicating Beijing’s determination to be the global leader in setting up superfast wireless networks.
– Mergers and acquisitions are driving the adoption of 5G services. At Mobile World Congress 2019, held in Shanghai, Huawei and more than 30 industry partners jointly established an industry alliance in 5G deterministic networking. The establishment is aimed at promoting consensus on industry development and ecosystem building and developing the 5G network, which is expected to drive the demand for small cell tower market.
– Singapore is planning to roll out commercial 5G services in early 2020 and intends to have at least 50% of the city-state covered with a standalone network by the end of 2022.
– Similarly, Vietnam is also expected to enhance its telecommunications infrastructure, expand its broadband network, and develop 5G mobile connectivity by the end of 2019. 5G mobile connectivity is a vital component of government Resolution 01, in which the Ministry of Information and Communication will grant test 5G frequencies to operators.
– All these developments are expected to boost the adoption of 5G services in the region, thus driving the demand for small cell tower market as well.
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
– Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
– Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
– Analytical Tools: The Asia-Pacific Small Cell Tower Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
For More Information On This Report, Please Visit:
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
If you have any questions about any of our Asia-Pacific Small Cell Tower Market Report or would like to schedule a personalized free demo of the Asia-Pacific Small Cell Tower market report, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) MarketInsightsReports
Tel: + 1704-266-3234, +91-750-707-8687
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market insights reports provide global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.