The Aircraft Lighting Market report offers an in-depth assessment of market dynamics, the competitive landscape, segments, and regions in order to help readers to become familiar with the Aircraft Lighting market. It particularly sheds light on market fluctuations, pricing structure, uncertainties, potential risks, and growth prospects to help players to plan effective strategies for gaining successful in the Aircraft Lighting market. Importantly, it allows players to gain deep insights into the business development and market growth of leading companies operating in the Aircraft Lighting market.
“The Aircraft Lighting Market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of more than 3% during the forecast period.”
Top Leading Companies of Aircraft Lighting Market are STG Aerospace, Honeywell International Inc., Diehl Stiftung GmbH & Co. KG, Astronics Corporation, Bruce Aerospace Inc., Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Cobham plc, Lufthansa Technik AG, SCHOTT AG, Soderberg Manufacturing Co. Inc. and others.
Get a free Sample Copy of this Report: (Avail a Flat 30% Discount)
Key Market Trends:
The Interior Light Segment is Expected to Dominate the Market
The demand for the interior light in the aircraft is estimated to grow rapidly over the forecast period owing to the ongoing cabin modernization programs of several international airline operators. The widespread adoption of LED ambient lighting technologies across new generation aircraft has also triggered cabin retrofitting activities in older generation aircraft to maintain homogeneous service quality in the entire fleet. For instance, LATAM Airlines Group plans to overhaul the interiors of more than 200 aircraft in its fleet. Plans are afoot to introduce the retrofitted interiors by end-2018, and the airline operator has already allocated an investment budget of USD 400 million till the last quarter of 2020. Similarly, Indian carrier SpiceJet has partnered with STG Aerospace to retrofit its fluorescent lighting systems on the airline’s fleet of Boeing 737-700, 737-800, and 737-900 aircraft with the STG Aerospace LED aftermarket lighting system, liTeMood. Similarly, Latin American airliner Avianca has struck a deal with UTC Aerospace Systems to upgrade its entire A318 fleet with LED cabin lighting retrofit systems in line with its strategy to modernize and improve passengers’ flight experience.
Investigator Observers Strong Growth in Specific Regions:
– Europe Market (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy)
– Center East and Africa Market (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa)
– South America Market (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– North America Market (United States, Canada, Mexico)
– Asia Pacific Market (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia).
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
– Aircraft Lighting Market Size & Analysis (2015 – 2025)
– Market Share Analysis of Aircraft Lighting Market (%),2015 – 2025
– Aircraft Lighting Market Share, By Brand
– Aircraft Lighting Market Share, By Company
– Aircraft Lighting Market Assessment & Opportunity (Value),2015 – 2025
– Major Companies Aircraft Lighting Market Value Analysis & Forecast
– Promising Aircraft Lighting Development by Major Companies
– Detailed Aircraft Lighting Portfolio of the Major Companies
– Major Deals in the Aircraft Lighting Market
– Major Companies Analysis
Browse Full Report at: (Avail a Free Consulting For your Business)
The Report Answers the Following Questions about the Aircraft Lighting Market:
– What is the size of the Aircraft Lighting market during 2015-2026?
– What will be the revenue generated by each Aircraft Lighting during the forecast period?
– Which Aircraft Lighting provides the highest market share?
– What are the leading companies dominating the Aircraft Lighting market? What is the share of these companies in the Aircraft Lighting market?
– How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2021-2026?
– What is the key development implemented by the leading players to stand out in this market?
– Who are the key players in this market space?
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.