Jet lag is a physiological disorder that occurs when the human body gets shifted into a new time zone. This term is commonly used to address all the problems encountered by travelers while flying across several time zones. This disorder is called a “jet” lag as it merely occurs following a rapid air travel. Majority of symptoms of jet lag occurs largely due to the changed or disrupted sleep schedule while adapting to a new time zone. As our body follows a cycle called circadian rhythm that is generally the cycle of sleeping at night and being awake in daytime, any disruption in the circadian rhythm would lead to a disturbed internal clock. Jet lag may lead to fatigue, disturbance of bowel function, trouble falling asleep and tiredness.
Jet Lag Treatment market is driving due to factors such as increased Exposure to high altitudes and cabin pressures associated with air travel, Changes in the working shift timings associated with night shifts and rise in number of travelers who are traveling to different time zones. However, factor such as Preference of non-pharmacological therapies over pharmacological therapies and Introduction of alternative therapy to beat the jet lag disorders is expected to hamper the market growth.
(**Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis**)
To Know How COVID-19 Pandemic Will Impact Global Jet Lag Treatment Market | Get a Sample Copy of Report, Click Here: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00020946/
In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
- The Litebook Company Ltd.
- Lucimed S.A.
- Re-Time Pty Ltd.
- Chrono Eyewear BV
- Northern Light Technologies
- Royal Philips
- Verilux, Inc.
- Vielight Inc.
- Ayo (Novalogy)
- Clinigen Group plc
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Jamieson Laboratories Ltd.
- NOW Foods
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Nature’s Bounty
Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- 150+ Pages Research Report
- Includes List of table & figures
- Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- Facts and Factors research methodology
- Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
NOTE: Our analysts monitoring the situation across the globe explains that the market will generate remunerative prospects for producers post the COVID-19 crisis. The report aims to provide an additional illustration of the latest scenario, economic slowdown, and COVID-19 impact on the overall industry.
The report is a combination of qualitative and quantitative analysis of the Jet Lag Treatment industry. The global market majorly considers five major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America (SACM). The report also focuses on the exhaustive PEST analysis and extensive market dynamics during the forecast period.
Reason to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Jet Lag Treatment market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to guide the companies to reform their business strategies and establish themselves in the wide geography.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Jet Lag Treatment market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies in order to garner their market revenue.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those restraining the growth at a certain extent.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Purchase a copy of the report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00020946/
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.