Waste Heat to Power Market is valued at USD 14.4 Billion in 2018 and expected to reach USD 32.7 Billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 12.43% over the forecast period. Increasing concern regarding global warming and government regulations are the key driving factors for the growth of global waste heat to power market.
Download Sample Report:@ https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/209
Waste Heat to Power Market report published by the Brandessence Market Research and Consulting Pvt. Ltd. provides the detail information about Waste Heat to Power Market from various aspects. This report consists of drivers, challenges and opportunities which help the market to grow over the analysis period and recent trends which supports the growth of market. This report consists of regional segmentation with product type and applications.
Waste heat is the energy that is produced in industrial processes which is not put into any practical useand is wasted and dumped into the atmosphere. Sources of waste heat mostly include heat loss transferred through conduction, convection and radiation from industrial products, equipment and processes and heat discharged from combustion processes. Waste heat loss can be classified into high temperature, medium temperature and low temperature grades. Waste heat to power systems are introduced for each range of wasteheat to allow the most optimum efficiency of waste heat recovery to be obtained. Recovering the waste heat i.e. waste heat to power can be conducted through various waste heat recovery technologies to provide valuable energy sources and reduce the overall energy consumption.
Increasing concern regarding global warming with the task of reducing greenhouse gas emissions and improving the efficiency of their sites are the major driving factors for waste heat to power market growth. The use of waste heat to power systems in industrial processes has been as one of the major areas of research to reduce fuel consumption, improve production efficiency and lower harmful emissions. Stringent energy policies of governments regarding the carbon dioxide emission from the waste heat is also driving the growth of waste heat to power market. New technological advancements by the WHP system suppliers is another important driver for the waste heat to power market expansion globally. There is a general lack of end-user awareness of waste heat to power technologies and benefits is major restraining factor for the growth of the waste heat to power market. Developing economic and environmental drivers are creating new opportunities to evaluate waste heat to power market in the forecast period.
Key Players –
Key Players of waste heat to power market are Siemens, GE, ABB, AMEC Foster Wheeler, Ormat, MHI, Exergy, ElectraTherm, Dürr Cyplan, GETEC, CNBM, DaLian Eastand others.
Market Segmentation –
- Steam Rankine Cycle
- Organic Rankine Cycles
- Kalina Cycle
- Chemical Industry
- Metal Manufacturing
- Oil and Gas
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This comprehensive report will provide:
- Enhance your strategic decision making
- Assist with your research, presentations and business plans
- Show which emerging market opportunities to focus on
- Increase your industry knowledge
- Keep you up-to-date with crucial market developments
- Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
- Build your technical insight
- Illustrate trends to exploit
- Strengthen your analysis of competitors
- Provide risk analysis, helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
- Ultimately, help you to maximize profitability for your company.
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are main factors responsible for new product launch?
- How big is the global & regional market in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- How far will the market grow in forecast period in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2017?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segment account for in 2025?
- Which region has more opportunities?
Get Full Report: @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/energy-mining/waste-heat-to-power-market
About Us: Brandessence Market Research and Consulting Pvt. ltd.
Brandessence market research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Contact us at: +44-2038074155 or mail us at email@example.com