ReportsnReports added Direct-to-Consumer in Retail Market Research Report created by Report Consultant, which offers detailed insights, revenue details, and other information regarding the global market, and the various trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and market till 2028. Direct-to-Consumer in Retail Market Report offers detailed information regarding the leading key players operating in the market, their financials, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, apart from future strategies, acquisitions and mergers, and market footprint. Direct-to-Consumer in Retail Market also provides a comparative analysis of the market dynamics pre and post Covid19 outbreak.
Request for FREE PDF Sample Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=4276407
Top Company Profile Analysis in this Report-
Dollar Shave Club
Natura & Co
Proctor & Gamble
Walker & Company
Direct-to-consumer (DTC) refers to the promotion and sale of products directly from a producer or manufacturer to target customers, bypassing the need of any intermediaries such as marketplaces, department stores or any other third-party retailers.
Scope of this Report-
– DTC as a business model was popularized by Dollar Shave Club
– DTC gives retailers greater control over their operations
– COVID-19 has disrupted the global retail business
Reasons to Buy this Report-
– The DTC model is a relatively new concept in retail that is popularized by brands such as Bonobos, Glossier and Dollar Shave Club that made initial footsteps into the distribution model in the early 21st century.
– Subsequently, the model quickly gained popularity among retailers selling easy-to-ship product categories such as skincare, makeup, and fashion, and was later adopted by retailers that sell big-ticket items such as furniture.
Single User License: US $ 1950
Get FLAT 25% Discount on this Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=4276407
Table of Contents
Our thematic research methodology