Qatar Islamic fintech Market is forecast to grow by $2.1 billion at CAGR +19% by 2025.
Islamic finance is a type of financing activities that must comply with Sharia (Islamic Law). The concept can also refer to the investments that are permissible under Sharia. The common practices of Islamic finance and banking.
It is haram, which means prohibited, as it is considered usurious and exploitative. By contrast, Islamic banking exists to further the socio-economic goals of an Islamic community.
Islamic fintech Wahed Invest to buy UK digital banking app Niyah. Wahed Inc, a U.S.-based Islamic-finance fintech startup backed by Saudi Aramco, will acquire Niyah Ltd, a British company that runs a digital banking app designed for the Muslim community, the companies said on Thursday.
The fintech start-ups HelloGold, the world’s first Shariah-compliant gold digital application, and microLEAP, the first peer-to-peer (P2P) financing platform in Malaysia that offers both Islamic and conventional investment notes.
Request a sample copy of report @ https://www.reportconsultant.com/request_sample.php?id=81830
The Islamic Fintech Market report gives the 360 degree perspective on the fundamentals of market, definitions, groupings, applications and industry chain review, industry arrangements and plans, item details, forms, cost structures and afterward on. At that point it examine the world’s primary district and economic situations, including the product value, benefit, limit, creation, limit usage, request and development pace of industry.
- Wahed Inc
- Ant Financial
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
The report covers the major driving factors influencing the revenue scale of the Islamic Fintech Market and details about the surging demand in this area. The report then highlights the latest trends and challenges that leading industry contenders could face. The significant applications and potential business areas are also added to this report. Islamic Fintech market research is provided for international markets as well as development trends, competitive landscape analysis and development status of key regions. Development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and analysis of cost structures. This report also shows import/export consumption, supply and demand, costs, prices, revenues and gross margins.
Get Discount available on this Report @ https://www.reportconsultant.com/ask_for_discount.php?id=81830
Market Report Segment: by service
- Wealth Management
- Personal Loans
- Personal Finance
- Fund Transfer
Market Report Segment: by service provider
- Payment Processors
- Securities Brokerages and Investment Firms
- Non-Banking Financial Companies
Market Report Segment: by technology
- Mobile Commerce And Transfers
- Robotic Process Automation
- Data Analytics
Market Report Segment: by region
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
The report provides major statistics of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market. Islamic Fintech is explained in detail in various regions and various segments of the industry.
Table of Content:
- A descriptive view of the business framework
- Offers review from customers
- Different approaches for exploring the Islamic Fintech opportunities
- Holistic snapshot of the competitive landscape
- Market segmentation across the globe
- Fragmentation of Islamic Fintech over the regions
- Detailed analysis of key players, vendors, and traders
- Informative data for strategic planning of business
- Risk evaluation method
- Prerequisite of Islamic Fintech
- Forecast the futuristic developments and upcoming competitors
Report Consultant – A worldwide pacesetter in analytics, research and advisory that can assist you to renovate your business and modify your approach. With us, you will learn to take decisions intrepidly by taking calculative risks leading to lucrative business in the ever-changing market. We make sense of drawbacks, opportunities, circumstances, estimations and information using our experienced skills and verified methodologies.
Our research reports will give you the most realistic and incomparable experience of revolutionary market solutions. We have effectively steered business all over the world through our market research reports with our predictive nature and are exceptionally positioned to lead digital transformations. Thus, we craft greater value for clients by presenting progressive opportunities in the futuristic market.