The research and analysis conducted in Head-up Display Market Report helps clients to predict investment in an emerging market, expansion of market share or success of a new product with the help of global market research analysis. This report has been designed in such a way that it provides very evident understanding of the business environment and Head-up Display industry. Nevertheless, this global market research report unravels many business problems very quickly and easily. Due to high demand and the value of market research for the success of different sectors, Head-up Display Market report is provided that covers many work areas.
Global head-up display market is expected to reach a healthy CAGR of 22.9% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
The head-up display (HUD) is a transparent display that shows information/data directly on the windshield. The idea behind it is that by showing the virtual information on the same place so driver should be keeping their eyes on. Head-up display reduced attention time and driver/pilot’s distraction. Head-up display can enable head-up display by using voice and further it provides important information such as turn arrows, distance to the next turn, current speed & speed limit, speed cameras, estimated time of arrival and others.
Download Sample Copy of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-head-display-market&Somesh
Segmentation: Global Head-up Display Market
Global head-up display market is segmented into four notable segments which are type, technology, component and application.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into conventional HUD and AR-based HUD. In 2018, AR-Based HUD segment is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026.
- In December 2014, Delphi Technologies launched a Smart HUD, for the use in trucks and cars for the safety of the drivers, which helps in providing the information of the surroundings to the driver.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into light-emitting diode, cathode ray tube, microelectromechanical system and optical waveguide. In 2018, windshield based HUD market is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
- In January 2018, Pioneer launched cockpit for Level 3 or higher autonomous driving technology for entertainment, reliability and safety functions. It consists of 3D-LiDAR, which is a driving space sensor which uses the MEMS method, flexible OLED tail lamp and turn signal, Laser scanning HUD and few other upgraded car electronics products.
- On the basis of component, the market segmented into video generator, display unit, projector/projection unit, software and others. In 2018, video generator market is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
- In June 2017, Thales has announced its partnership with China Southern Airlines which operates the third largest fleet in the world for Thales Head up Display (HUD) system.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into aviation and automotive. Aviation further divided into military aviation and civil aviation. In 2018, automotive market is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
- In September 2017, BAE Systems’ LiteHUD head-up display (HUD), has been used for the first time in the flights for U.S. Special Operations Command AC-130J aircraft to provides flight-critical information directly in a pilot’s line of sight.
Competitive Analysis: Global Head-up Display Market
Some of the major players operating in this market, Honeywell International Inc, Saab AB, Esterline Technologies Corporation, Heads Up Display, Inc, ROBERT BOSCH GMBH, Garmin Ltd, Continental AG, Thales Group, Nippon Seiki Co., Ltd., DENSO CORPORATION, Visteon Corporation, BAE Systems, Pioneer Corporation, Delphi Technologies, PANASONIC CORPORATION, Elbit Systems Ltd., HUDWAY, LLC., EXPLORIDE INC., HOLOEYE SYSTEMS, INC., and NAVDY.
- In October 2017, Denso announced the launch of head-up display (HUD) which would be comprises of thin-film transistor (TFT) and liquid-crystal display, which would help in providing the necessary information on the windshield for the drivers.
- In October 2018, Continental with DigiLens Inc. launched the automotive-specific Head-up Display (HUD) which uses waveguide technology, which is compact in size and helps the driver by providing the necessary information.
- In January 2017, Visteon launched Head-Up Display Technology for the automotive sector, which helps in showing path in autonomous driving.
- In February 2018, BAE Systems has been selected for upgrading the head-up displays for United Arab Emirates (UAE) Armed Forces’ F-16 aircraft.
New Business Strategies, Challenges & Policies are mentioned in Table of Content, Request FREE TOC at @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-head-display-market&Somesh
Key players in the market, major collaborations, merger and acquisitions along with trending innovation and business policies are reviewed in the all inclusive Head-up Display report. This report aims to examine the market with respect to general market conditions, market improvement, market scenarios, development, cost and profit of the specified market regions, position and comparative pricing between major players. It is a professional and a detailed report focusing on primary and secondary drivers, market share, market size, sales volume, leading segments and geographical analysis. Global Head-up Display market report contains comprehensive and thorough insights which are based on business intelligence.
Major Highlights of Head-up Display market in Covid-19 pandemic covered in report:
The report provides impact of COVID-19 on Head-up Display market along with its impact on overall industry and economy of world. Further, it adds changes in consumer buying behavior as it impacts majorly on market growth and sales. Distributors and traders on marketing strategy analysis focusing on region wise needs in covid-19 pandemic is also added in the Head-up Display market report. The last segment of COVID-19 impact chapter include recovery and major changes opted by major players involved in Head-up Display market.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and policy aspects
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Market value USD Million and volume Units Million data for each segment and sub-segment
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
Table of Content:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: INTRODUCTION
PART 05: MARKET LANDSCAPE
PART 06: MARKET SIZING
PART 07: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
PART 09: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
PART 10: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 11: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
PART 12: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
PART 13: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 14: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
PART 15: MARKET TRENDS
PART 16: COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
PART 17: COMPANY PROFILES
PART 18: APPENDIX
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-head-display-market&Somesh
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475