A credible Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market report has been prepared with the detailed market analysis that is performed by a team of industry experts, skilful analysts, dynamic forecasters and knowledgeable researchers. This report is the best source to accomplish unparalleled insights and acquaintance of the best market opportunities into the relevant markets. The market study of the large scale Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market report evaluates the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, and distributors. Additionally, businesses can achieve great benefits with this information to come to a decision on their production and marketing strategies.
The Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Marketreport explains various segments linked to industry and market with comprehensive research and analysis. These involve industry outlook with respect to critical success factors (CSFs), industry dynamics that primarily covers drivers and restraints, market segmentation & value chain analysis, key opportunities, application and technology outlook, regional or geographical insight, country-level analysis. The list can be extended with key company profiles, competitive landscape, and company market share analysis. All the data, figures and information is backed up by authentic analysis tools which include SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. So, achieve the peak level of growth for the business with this all-inclusive research report.
Healthcare Cloud Computing Market is expected to reach USD 26.24 billion by 2025, from USD 5.64 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 21.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market By Component (Hardware , Service)By Application (Clinical Information Systems, Non-clinical Information Systems), By Service Model (Software-As-A-Service, Infrastructure-As-A-Service, Platform-As-A-Service), By Deployment (Private Cloud, Public Cloud, Hybrid cloud), By Pricing Model (Pay-As-You-Go, Spot Pricing Model), End User, By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing expenditure in healthcare IT sector
- Growing popularity for SAAS model
- Various advantages derived from using cloud computing in healthcare IT
- Speeding up the data or document processing in healthcare facilities
- Implementation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- Concerns over security of patient information
- Issues related to interoperability & standardization of cloud
Competitive Analysis: Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market
The global healthcare cloud computing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of healthcare cloud computing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market
Some of the major players operating in the global healthcare cloud computing market are athenahealth, Inc., CareCloud Corporation, Carestream Health, ClearDATA, Dell, NetDepot.com LLC, IBM Corporation, Iron Mountain Incorporated , IBM Watson Health, Cisco Systems Inc., HP Development Company, L.P., Microsoft, VMware, Inc. , Salesforce.com, inc., ClearDATA, SYNOPTEK, LLC., Cisco, Oracle, GE healthcare, CitiusTech Inc., Napier Healthcare Solutions Pte. Ltd., HealthAsyst, Optum, Inc., McKesson Corporation, 3M, Omnicell, Inc., Ciox Health, Wipro, Nuance Communications, Inc., Infosys Limited, Cognizant among others.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here @
Table of Contents-Snapshot
– Executive Summary
Chapter 1 Industry Overview
Chapter 2 Industry Competition by Manufacturers
Chapter 3 Industry Production Market Share by Regions
Chapter 4 Industry Consumption by Regions
Chapter 5 Industry Production, Revenue, Price Trend by Type
Chapter 6 Industry Analysis by Applications
Chapter 7 Company Profiles and Key Figures in Industry Business
Chapter 8 Industry Manufacturing Cost Analysis
Chapter 9 Marketing Channel, Distributors and Customers
Chapter 10 Market Dynamics
Chapter 11 Industry Forecast
Chapter 12 Research Findings and Conclusion
Chapter 13 Methodology and Data Source
For More Insights Get Detailed TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-healthcare-cloud-computing-market
Market Definition: Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the healthcare cloud computing market in the next 8 years. Cloud computing is used for the delivery of hosted services over the internet. The healthcare industry market has changed significantly with the growing impact of consumerism, digitalization, preventative healthcare and regulations. A shift in cloud computing which is playing a prominent role in healthcare IT is expected to accelerate the global healthcare industry in the future. Cloud and big data services can be used to track various diseases map them geospatially and inform the population where risk exists. Few tools that exist in the healthcare marketplace today include Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), IBM Explorys, McKesson, eClinicalWorks, Cerner, IBM Phytel Population Health Management among others. Cloud computing in healthcare is used for population health management, care management support, image handling services, diagnostic support, medical practitioner assistance, patient connectivity, data distribution services laboratory services, clinical research and many more. Numerous standards are applied to different aspects of healthcare solutions which are required for customers to understand the available standards and to understand whether cloud services are attached to relevant standards for the capabilities provided. For instance, in the U.S., every healthcare entity such as hospital, university research facility, physician’s office, that deals with (Protected Health Information) PHI must adhere to the guidelines stipulated by Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
Market Segmentation: Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market
- The global healthcare cloud computing market is segmented based on component, application, service model, deployment, pricing model, end user and geographical segments.
- Based on component the global healthcare cloud computing market is segmented into hardware and services. Hardware is further sub segmented into access devices, peripherals, servers, storage devices and networking devices. Services are further sub segmented into consulting, implementation services, post-sale & maintenance and training services.
- The global healthcare cloud computing market segment is further segmented into clinical information systems and non-clinical information systems on the basis of application. Clinical information systems is further sub segmented into Electronic Medical Record (EMR),Picture Archiving & Communication System (PACS), Radiology Information System (RIS), Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE), Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), Pharmacy Information System (PIS) and other CIS applications. Non- clinical information systems is further sub segmented into Revenue Cycle Management (RCM), Automatic Patient Billing (APB), Payroll Management Systems, Claims Management, Cost Accounting and other NCIS applications.
- Based on service model, the global healthcare cloud computing market is segmented Software-As-A-Service, Infrastructure-As-A-Service and Platform-As-A-Service.
- On the basis of deployment the global healthcare cloud computing market is classified into private cloud, public cloud and hybrid cloud.
- On the basis of pricing model the global healthcare cloud computing market is classified into pay-as-you-go and spot pricing model.
- On the basis of end users the market is segmented into healthcare providers and healthcare payers.
- Based on geography the global healthcare cloud computing market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475