Growing demand for advanced and specialized care and increasing application of EHRs in healthcare facilities are factors driving patient registry software market growth.
The global patient registry software market is forecast to reach a value of USD 2.96 Billion by 2027; according to a latest analysis by Emergen Research. The high projected value at the end of the seven-year forecast period can be attributed to the escalating demand for development and deployment of more specialized and advanced treatments and technologies in the global patient registry software market. Growth of the global patient registry software market is projected to further accelerate owing to increasing application of Electronic Health Records (EHRs) in the global healthcare sector.
Get your FREE Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/465
Key companies in the market include IQVIA Holdings, Inc., ImageTrend, Inc., McKesson Corporation, Optum, Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, Syneos Health Inc., Premier, Inc., Phytel, Inc., Telligen, Inc., and Dacima Software Inc.
The report further sheds light on the broad geographical fragmentation of the global Patient Registry Software market, as well as various market segments and sub-segments categorized into delivery, database, registry type, function, software type, end-use. The regional overview in the global market report comprises the market size, value, share, volume, and cost analysis related to each region.
- Delivery Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020–2027)
- Database Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020–2027)
- Public Database
- Commercial Database
- Registry Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020–2027)
- Product Registries
- Health Service Registries
- Disease Registries
- Function Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020–2027)
- Patient Care Management
- Population Health Management
- Product Outcome Evaluation
- Health Information Exchange
- Research & Clinical Studies
- Software Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020–2027)
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020–2027)
- Government & Third-Party Administrators
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Research Centers
The market is spread across several key geographical regions, and the report covers the regional analysis as well as the production, consumption, revenue, and market share in those regions for the forecast period of 2021-2027. The regions include North America, Latin America, Europe, AsiaPacific, and Middle East and Africa.
Comprehensive Regional Analysis Covers the Following Regions:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- AsiaPacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Additional information offered by the report:
- A complete overview of the global Patient Registry Software market.
- Detailed examination of the various market dynamics, including drivers, opportunities, challenges, threats, constraints, and development prospects prevailing in the global market.
- Diverse market trends observed on regional and global levels. The report also elaborates on the market size and shares governed by the major geographies, combined with a precise growth forecast analysis, cost analysis, micro- and macro-economic indicators, and regulatory framework.
- A vivid analysis of the company profiles of the key market contenders operating in the global Patient Registry Software market.
- Extensive research & development assessment, and a detailed study of the growing demand for new products and the increasing application of the existing and new products.
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Patient Registry Software Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Patient Registry Software Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. The growing demand for advanced and specialized care
126.96.36.199. The growing application of EHRs in various healthcare facilities
188.8.131.52. Growing incidence of chronic conditions globally
184.108.40.206. The rising governmental initiatives for value-based treatment
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
220.127.116.11. The dearth of safety for information
18.104.22.168. Lack of skilled healthcare professional
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Patient Registry Software Market By Delivery Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Billion)
5.1. Delivery Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
Chapter 6. Patient Registry Software Market By Database Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Billion)
6.1. Database Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
6.1.1. Public Database
6.1.2. Commercial Database
Chapter 7. Patient Registry Software Market By Registry Type Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Billion)
7.1. Registry Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
7.1.1. Product Registries
7.1.2. Health Service Registries
7.1.3. Disease Registries
Check Global Patient Registry Software Market Research Report in Details@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/patient-registry-software-market
Thank you for reading our report. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of our clients.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756