Fact.MR recently published a market study on the global market for marine outboard engine. The study provides a detailed assessment on the key market dynamics, including drivers, trends, opportunities, restraints, and detailed information about the marine outboard engine market structure. The market study presents exclusive information about how the marine outboard engine market will grow during the forecast period of 2020-2030.
Key indicators of market growth, which include Year-on-Year (Y-o-Y) growth of the market, value chain, supply chain analysis, and Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) are explained in Fact. MR’s study in a comprehensive manner. This information can help readers understand the quantitative growth prospects of the marine outboard engine market in the forecast period.
For Detailed Insights On Enhancing Your Product Footprint, Request For A Sample Here@ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4339
Key Segments of the Marine Outboard Engine Market
Fact.MR’s study on the marine outboard engine market offers information divided into two key segments— power, engine, ignition, boat, across seven major regions. This report offers comprehensive data and information about important market dynamics and growth parameters associated with these categories.
Key Takeaways of Marine Outboard Engine Market Study:
- Global marine outboard engine market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.7%, and is slated to be valued at US$ 3.9 Bn by the end of forecast period (2020 – 2030).
- Four stroke electronic fuel injection type engines will hold the maximum share in terms of value, at US$ 1.7 Bn market value by the end of forecast period.
- Marine outboard engines with power above 100 HP type is set to grow at a value CAGR of 1.8% , gaining 43 BPS into its market share by the end of the forecast period.
- Electric ignition type marine outboard engine is expected to account for majority share in terms of value. It is projected to create an absolute $ opportunity of more than US$ 495.4 Mn during the forecast period.
- Marine outboard engine used in fishing vessels is projected to grow at a CAGR of 1.7% and will create an absolute $ opportunity of more than US$ 259.6 Mn by the end of the forecast period.
- North America is prophesied to hold the maximum share in terms of value, expanding at a CAGR of 1.4% during the forecast period.
Get Access To Research Methodology Prepared By Experts:https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4339
“The global marine outboard engine market will witness stunted growth in the short-term due to economic slowdown amid COVID-19 pandemic. However, introduction of novel engine designs with lower emission and improved performance will drive the market growth in long term” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Key Questions Answered in the Fact.MR’s Marine Outboard Engine Market Report
- Which regions will continue to remain the most profitable regional markets for marine outboard engine market players?
- Which factors will induce a change in the demand for marine outboard engine during the assessment period?
- How will changing trends impact the marine outboard engine market?
- How can market players capture the low-hanging opportunities in the marine outboard engine market in developed regions?
- Which companies are leading the marine outboard engine market?
- What are the winning strategies of stakeholders in the marine outboard engine market to upscale their position in this landscape?
Marine Outboard Engine Market: Research Methodology
In Fact.MR’s study, a unique research methodology is utilized to conduct extensive research on the growth of the marine outboard engine market, and reach conclusions on future growth parameters of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of conclusions.
Secondary resources referred to analysts during the preparation of the marine outboard engine market study include statistics from governmental organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, who have contributed to the development of this report as a primary resource.
For Comprehensive Insights On Marine Outboard Engine Adoption, Ask An Analyst Here@ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=4339
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates