This Global Lab Automation Market report emphasizes on the detailed understanding of the some decisive factors such as size, share, sales, forecast trends, supply, production, demands, industry and CAGR in order to provide a comprehensive outlook of the global market. The conventional data in the global market report is presented in a graphical form while highlighting the proposed statistics. It also comprises of vendors, suppliers and key players in the global market. The unique data presented in the report are evaluated with an instinctive and scientific way in order to get a better understanding of the global market.
This Global Lab Automation Market research report sheds light on the latest technological advancements, upcoming business opportunities, market restraining factors and threats to offer a perfect acumen for in depth market study. It also deals with region wise industrial environment. regulatory structure, competitive landscape, raw materials sources that might influence the Industry. The top to bottom and bottom to top approaches are utilized to plan the market size of the industry supply chain.
Global Lab Automation Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 5.3 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 8.4 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 5.8%. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2017, 2016, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts (with COVID 19 Analysis) @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-lab-automation-market&pm
Key Market Competitors: Global Lab Automation Market
Some of the major players of the global lab automation market are Beckman Coulter, Inc., Tecan Trading AG., Perkinelmer, Inc., Danaher, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Qiagen, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Siemens AG, Hamilton Company., Abbott, Aurora Biomed Inc,, BD, BioTek Instruments, Inc,, Brooks Automation, Inc., Cerner Corporation, Biomérieux SA, Eppendorf AG, LabVantage Solutions, Inc, LabWare, among others
Global Lab Automation Market By Equipment (Automated Liquid Handlers, Automated Plate Handlers, Robotic Arm, Automated Storage & Retrieval Systems), Software (Laboratory Information Management System, Laboratory Information System, Chromatography Data System, Electronic Lab Notebook, Scientific Data Management System), Analyzer (Biochemistry Analyzers, Immuno-based Analyzers, Hematology Analyzers), Application (Drug Discovery, Genomics, Proteomics, Protein engineering, Bio Analysis, Analytical Chemistry, System Biology, Clinical Diagnostics, Lyophilization), End-User (Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals, Hospitals, Research Institutions, Academics, Private Labs), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Definition: Global Lab Automation Market
Lab automation is the process in which specimen processing equipment is used in order to perform clinical research. Lab automation process is carried out to develop new technology, increase productivity and reduce the time cycles.
Competitive Analysis: Global Lab Automation Market
The global lab automation market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of lab automation market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Increased adoption of miniaturization process resulting in low reagent cost and high productivity
- Increased government funding for the development of biotech and drug discovery research
- Increasing drug discovery and clinical diagnostics
- High initial investments
- Compatibility and portability issues resulting in reduced adoption of lab automation in small laboratories
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-lab-automation-market&pm
Segmentation: Global Lab Automation Market
- Liquid handlers
- Automated plate handlers
- Robotic arm
- Automated storage
- Retrieval systems
- Management system
- Laboratory information system
- Chromatography data system
- Electronic lab notebook
- Scientific data management system
- Biochemistry analyzers
- Immuno-based analyzers
- Hematology analyzers segments
- Drug discovery
- High-Throughput Screening (HTS)
- Adme Screening
- Compound Weighing and Dissolution
- Compound Management
- Protein engineering
- Bio analysis
- Analytical chemistry
- System biology
- Clinical diagnostics
- Sample Preparation
By End User
- Biotechnology & pharmaceuticals
- Research institutions
- Private labs.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May, 2019, the Labstep announced that they are bringing Internet of Things to lab researchers. This will help to record the data automatically which can be used for further analysis
- In May 2019, Beckman Coulter a global leader in clinical diagnostics has achieved European CE Mark and China Food and Drug Administration approval for the DxA 5000 total laboratory automation solution. The DxA 5000 will help to significantly improve laboratory efficiency.
For More Insights Get FREE Detailed TOC @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-lab-automation-market&pm
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global lab automation market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475