Data Bridge Market Research recently released a Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market report offers details on primary and secondary drivers, market share, leading segments, possible sales volume, and geographical analysis. The Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market provides the overall scope of the market, including future supply and demand, emerging market trends, high growth opportunities and in-depth analysis of the market’s future prospects. The chief areas covered in the large scale Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) report include market definition, market segmentation, competitive analysis and research methodology. The report also Contains thorough analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the market. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Soup market for the period 2018-2028, wherein 2019 is the base year and the period from 2021 to 2028 is the forecast period. A emerging markets, marketing strategies, trends, future products and rising opportunities are taken into consideration while studying market and preparing this report.
Global next generation sequencing (NGS) market is registering a healthy CAGR of 19.60% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the continuous advancement in NGS technology and upsurge in applications of NGS.
Download Free Exclusive Sample (350 Pages PDF) Report: To Know the Impact of COVID-19 on this Industry @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-next-generation-sequencing-ngs-market&AS
Major Market Players With An In-Depth Analysis:
- Illumina, Inc
- Eurofins Scientific
- PerkinElmer Inc
- Macrogen Inc
- DNA Link, Inc
- Genotypic Technology Pvt Ltd
- WuXi AppTec
- Takara Bio Inc
- SciGenom Labs Pvt. Ltd
- Theragen Etex Co., Ltd
- LGC Biosearch Technologies
Additional companies can be included on request
The report covers a detailed performance of some of the key players and analysis of major players in the industry, segments, application, and regions. Moreover, the report also considers the government’s policies in different regions which illustrates the key opportunities as well as challenges of the market in each region.
Segmentation: Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market
- Cancer Diagnostics
- Infectious Disease Diagnostics
- Reproductive Health Diagnostics
- Other Diagnostic Applications
- Drug Discovery
- Agricultural & Animal Research
- Other Applications
By End User
- Academic Institutes & Research Centers
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Other End Users
Scope of the Report:
NGS means next-generation sequencing; it is also known as massively parallel sequencing technology. NGS allows researchers to research on various applications including speed, scalability, and ultra-high throughput and also study biological systems at a next level. NGS allows researchers to rapidly sequence whole genomes.
- Continuous technological advancement in NGS platform is driving the market growth
- Reducing price of NGS installation is another factor helping in market growth
- Proper reimbursement and improving regulatory scenario are flourishing the market growth
- Upsurge in applications of next generation sequencing drives the growth of the market
- Less number of skilled personnel hinders the market growth
- Rising concern about standardization of NGS based diagnostics hampers the market growth
- Legal and ethical restrictions will act as market restraints
Valuable Points Covered in Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Research Study are:
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis & Post COVID-19 Revenue Opportunities on market
- Strategically Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Industry Insights and Growth – Relevancy Mapping
- Market Forecast – Estimation & Approach
- Interconnectivity & Related markets
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Ecosystem Map
- Analysis of the evolution of Market segments, Market Competition Outlook & Key Statistics
- Strategic Analysis for Cost Optimization
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Dynamics
- Comprehensive SWOT analysis and unmatched research accuracy contribute to research reliability.
- Product Development/Innovation & Investment Landscape
- Company Competitive Intelligence
To receive extensive list of important regions, ask for TOC here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-next-generation-sequencing-ngs-market&AS
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, Biodesix, Inc. and Thermo Fisher Scientific have entered into an agreement to provide next-generation sequencing assay for blood-based companion diagnostic solutions in cancer. It is yet to be approved by Food and Drug Administration of the U.S. This agreement will help cancer patient by focusing on NGS-based solution.
- In June 2019, Agendia declared the open access study validating use of MammaPrint and BluePrint molecular diagnostics using next-generation sequencing technology for targeted RNA. This will help to understand the complexities of early stage breast cancer and treatment strategies.
Competitive Landscape and Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Share Analysis
Global next generation sequencing (NGS) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of next generation sequencing (NGS) market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global next generation sequencing (NGS) market are Illumina, Inc., BGI, Eurofins Scientific, PerkinElmer Inc., Macrogen Inc., DNA Link, Inc., Genotypic Technology Pvt Ltd, WuXi AppTec, GENEWIZ, Takara Bio Inc., SciGenom Labs Pvt. Ltd, Theragen Etex Co., Ltd., LGC Biosearch Technologies, Oxford Gene Technology, Sysmex Inostics, Zymo Research, Source BioScience, Novogene Corporation, among others.
On the Basis of Region
The report is mainly segmented into several key regions, with sales, revenue, market share and growth rate of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) in these regions, from 2021 to 2028, covering:
U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K.
Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe
China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand
Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Any query? Enquire Here For Discount (COVID-19 Impact Analysis Updated Sample): https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-next-generation-sequencing-ngs-market&AS
Also, Research Report Examines:
- Competitive Analysis and manufacturers in global market
- By Product Type, Applications & Growth Factors
- Industry Trends and Outlook for Major Applications / End Users / Usage Area
- Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavours to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475