Wearable skin patches are patches that have been attached to the skin for a certain period of time and are used in therapy and medication. They are used both in the delivery of drugs, patient monitoring and in athletics. Skin patches are unique as they stick to one location without any motion interference and assist to record accurate information. These patches are connected with most mobile operating systems and can also be readily connected via Bluetooth, making them an alternative to other health surveillance devices such as fitness bands and watches.
- Affordable price of the product drives the market growth
- Surging preference for wearable patches in the cosmetic industry is flourishing the market growth
- increasing preference for healthy lifestyle is driving the growth of the market
- Easy connectivity with smartphones and computing devices are helping to grow this market
- Regular Wearable
- Connected Wearable
- Clinical applications
- Non-Clinical Applications
This Free report sample includes:
- A brief introduction to the research report.
- Graphical introduction of the regional analysis.
- Top players in the market with their revenue analysis.
- Selected illustrations of market insights and trends.
- Example pages from the report.
For More Insights Get FREE Detailed TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-wearable-skin-patch-market
Global wearable skin patch market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of wearable skin patch market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global wearable skin patch market are CeQur SA, Chrono Therapeutics Inc., Dexcom, Inc., Nemaura, Abbott, Medtronic, GENTAG, Inc., Insulet Corporation, Kenzen, Inc., G-TECH Services, Inc., HIVOX BIOTEK INC., iRhythm Technologies, Inc., Raiing Medical Company, Isansys Ltd., Sensium Healthcare Ltd, Leaf Healthcare, Inc., Rare Beauty Brands, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Indiegogo, Inc., Feeligreen, VitalConnect, UPRIGHT, among others.
Enquire Here for, Report Enquiry, Discount and Customization @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-wearable-skin-patch-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, L’Oréal had launched its prototype of My Skin Track pH which measures the ph level of the skin which helps to determine the ph level of skin whether it is balanced or not. It uses the microfluidic technology by using quantity of sweat from skin pores through a network of micro-channels which provides a precise pH reading in 15 minutes. This launch had expand the product portfolio of the company and positioned it as a market leader
- In October 2018, VivaLNK has partnered with Reckitt Benckiser for distribution and supply of wearable continuous temperature monitor worldwide. The Nurofen FeverSmart and Enfasmart FeverSense are manufactured for parents who wish to track temperature changes in their child for immediate action after detection of a fever. The launch will product market and expand their customer base globally
Why Choose DBMR?
- Regional demand estimation and forecast
- Pre-commodity pricing volatility
- Technological updates analysis
- Location Quotients Analysis
- Raw Material Sourcing Strategy
- Competitive Analysis
- Product Mix Matrix
- Vendor Management
Access Full Report Directly @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/checkout/buy/enterprise/global-wearable-skin-patch-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavours to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475