According to the report, the global 5G applications and services market is predicted to be valued at approximately USD 132,840 million in 2020 and is expected to reach a value of around USD 663,960 million by 2027, at a CAGR of around 25.8 % between 2019 and 2027.
5G or fifth generation is the term that is used for describing the next-gen of mobile network and is more advanced as compared to the LTE mobile network. Moreover, the launching of this new technology will help in raising the speed of the wireless network. Apparently, the International Telecommunications Union has reported that the speed of the 5G network is predicted to have a data rate of 20 GB/second for downlinking and 10GB/ second for unlinking. Furthermore, 5G provides new features including network slicing that assist the operators to generate many virtual networks in a sole 5G network.
Request Free Sample Copy of Research Report @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/5g-applications-and-services-market-by-communication-type-95
What benefits does FNF research study is going to provide?
- COVID-19 Pandemic Pre & Post Impact on Businesses
- 2021 Latest industry influencing trends and development scenario
- To Seize powerful market opportunities
- The key decision in planning and to further expand market share
- Identify Key Business Segments, Market proposition & Gap Analysis
- Assisting in allocating marketing investments
- FnF Research Methodology
Massive need for 5G infrastructure facility to drive the market trends
High demand for 5G infrastructure including low latency, high speed, and high bandwidth is likely to steer the expansion of 5G applications and services industry over the forecast timeline. Moreover, the increase in the 5G-driven consumer electronic items will contribute substantially towards the industry expansion during the forecast timeline. Apparently, many of the reputed firms like Samsung, Fujitsu, and Huawei are trying to invest massively for building strong 5G infrastructure, thereby driving the market growth.
Furthermore, an increase in the acceptance of the internet of things will further catapult the progress of the industry over the forecast timespan. Nonetheless, the escalating need for high initial investments will elevate the growth of the market during the period from 2019 to 2027. Additionally, the rise in hacking activities & growing Cybersecurity concerns is likely to pose a major challenge towards the market surge during the forecast timeline.
Industry Major Market Players
- Airtel India,
- Intel Corporation,
- Vodafone Limited,
- Deutsche Telekom AG,
- AT & T Intellectual Property,
- Vodafone Limited,
- Telstra Wholesale,
- China Mobile Limited,
- KT Corp.,
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson,
- Verizon Wireless,
- NTT DOCOMO Inc.,
To Get an Additional List of Key Market Players Included in this Report, Request a Free PDF Brochure https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/5g-applications-and-services-market-by-communication-type-95
The Market Player Analysis based on some of the below Factors:
- Pre & Post COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Manufacturers Revenue, Sales, and Profit
- Company Overview
- Sales, Revenue, Price, and Gross Margin Analysis
- Product portfolio
- Recent initiatives
- Market Size & Share Analysis
Commercial segment to dominate the end-users landscape by 2027
The growth of the segment will be due to the massive use of 5G technology in retail, transportation & logistics, BFSI, and media & entertainment sectors.
Automotive sector to contribute majorly towards the overall regional market revenue share by 2027
The growth of the segment is predicted to be owing to the wide use of 5G technology in cars with the 5G network set to play a major part in autonomous cars. Moreover, the 5G technology is predicted to help autonomous cars safe to drive.
Request Customized Copy of Report @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/customization/5g-applications-and-services-market-by-communication-type-95
(We customize your report according to your research need. Ask our sales team for report customization.)
The Asia Pacific to dominate the overall market growth during the forecast period
The growth of the regional market during the forecast period is projected to be due to a rise in the funding of smart city projects in countries like India and China. The 5G applications and services industry in the Asia Pacific is set to register the highest CAGR of nearly 26% during the period from 2019 to 2027.
Browse detail report with in-depth TOC @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/5g-applications-and-services-market-by-communication-type-95
Key Features of 5G Applications and Services Report:
- 5G Applications and Services structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- 5G Applications and Services: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- 5G Applications and Services size, trend, and forecast analysis
- 5G Applications and Services segments’ trend and forecast
- 5G Applications and Services’ competitive landscapes: Market share, Product portfolio, New product launches, etc.
- 5G Applications and Services attractiveness and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends in the 5G Applications and Services.
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
Benefits of Buying from Facts & Factors:
- Our proven methodologies and systematic analysis help in making confident business and strategic decisions.
- A market study conducts at Facts & Factors Market Research can save significant cost and time, and can help prevent making costly mistakes.
This report segments the 5G applications and services market as follows:
Global 5G Applications and Services Market: By Communication Type Segment Analysis
- Enhanced Mobile Broadband
- Fixed Wireless Access
- Ultra-Reliable Low Latency Communications
- Massive Machine-Type Communications
Global 5G Applications and Services Market: By End-Users Segment Analysis
Global 5G Applications and Services Market: By Industry Vertical Segment Analysis
- Energy & Utilities
- Media & Entertainment
- Consumer Electronics
Facts & Factors is a leading market research organization offering industry expertise and scrupulous consulting services to clients for their business development. The reports and services offered by Facts and Factors are used by prestigious academic institutions, start-ups, and companies globally to measure and understand the changing international and regional business backgrounds. Our client’s/customer’s conviction on our solutions and services has pushed us in delivering always the best. Our advanced research solutions have helped them in appropriate decision-making and guidance for strategies to expand their business.