P&S Intelligence published a new research report, “Automotive LED Lighting Market: Global Industry Analysis and Forecast till 2024, (The global automotive light-emitting radiation (LED) lighting market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period, on account of the growing production of passenger cars and heavy-duty vehicles, low cost of the LED, and long endurance life of LED lamps). ”
Request to Get the Sample Report: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/automotive-led-lighting-market/report-sample
Geographically, Asia-Pacific (APAC) is the largest automotive LED lighting market. China leads the APAC market, with Japan and India making substantial contributions to the growth of the market. In 2018, car production in China stood at 28 million units, being This is mainly driven by improving standard of living in developing countries and increasing demand for personal vehicles. Additionally, improving per capita income, coupled with rapid urbanization in the developing economies of the region such as Thailand, Indonesia. , and India, is also supporting the growth of the market in the region.
Automotive LED lighting Market Competitive Landscape
Some of the key players operating in the global automotive LED lighting market are General Electric Company, HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA, Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd., Koito Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Magneti Marelli SpA, Namyung Lighting Co. Ltd., OSRAM Group, Koninklijke Philips NV, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Stanley Electric Co. Ltd., Valeo SA, Varroc Group, and ZKW Group.
Make Enquiry Before Buying the Report @ https://www.psmarketresearch.com/send-enquiry?inquiry-url=automotive-led-lighting-market
The report will also provide a country-wise analysis. Some of the major countries that are covered in the report include the US, Canada, Mexico, Germany, the UK, France, Italy, Spain, the Netherlands, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Brazil, and Russia.
This market research report provides a comprehensive overview of the automotive LED lighting market.
This study covers
- Recent trends and evolving opportunities for the market participants
- Historical and the present size of the market segments and understand their comparative future potential
- Potential of on-demand logistics services, so the market players make informed decisions on the sales of their offerings
- Competitive scenario of various market segments across key countries in several regions for uncovering market opportunities for the stakeholders
- Major players operating in the market and their service offerings
- Recent strategic developments by the major players in the market