Online Exam Proctoring Market report tries to cover the authenticate information of the market size, share, product footprint, revenue, and progress rate. The report encompasses top players and their business tactics, geographical expansion, market segments, competitive landscape and cost structures. The research study analyzes the current landscape of the ever-evolving business sector and the present and future market conditions. The report explores the drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities of the global Online Exam Proctoring market. We have also focused on SWOT, PESTLE, and Porter’s Five Forces analyses of the global market.
The North American online exam proctoring market is further segmented into the US, Canada, and Mexico. Various companies in the region offer online exam proctoring solutions for higher education institutes and universities, and these solutions are broadly accepted in the education sector. The growth in demand for e-learning and emphasis on efficient learning trigger the development of this sector. In North America, there has been a rise in the number of online exams and assessments conducted since the past few years. Various major universities conduct online assessment tests for high school leaver candidates. In the US, universities conduct Advanced Placement (AP) virtual tests for high school students willing to pursue further studies. The assessments are conducted online with suitable digital invigilation measures in place.
The online exam proctoring market was valued US$ 354.37 million in 2019 and is expected to reach US$ 1,187.57 million by 2027; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 16.4% during 2020–2027.
Companies Mentioned Comprobo, Examity, Inc., Honorlock Inc., Inspera AS, Mettl, ProctorEdu LLC, Proctortrack, ProctorU Inc., PSI Services LLC, Talview Inc.
(**Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis**)
Get a Sample Copy of Report: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00013227/
Our analysts monitoring the situation across the globe explains that the market will generate remunerative prospects for producers post the COVID-19 crisis. The report aims to provide an additional illustration of the latest scenario, economic slowdown, and COVID-19 impact on the overall industry.
Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- 150+ Pages Research Report
- Includes List of table & figures
- Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- Facts and Factors research methodology
- Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
The report is a combination of qualitative and quantitative analysis of the virtual reality industry. The global market majorly considers five major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America (SACM). The report also focuses on the exhaustive PEST analysis and extensive market dynamics during the forecast period.
Purchase a copy of report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00013227/
Reason to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Online Exam Proctoring market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to guide the companies to reform their business strategies and establish themselves in the wide geography.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Online Exam Proctoring market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies in order to garner their market revenue.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those restraining the growth at a certain extent.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our wide range of research services. We specialize in industries such as Semiconductor and Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Manufacturing and Construction, Medical Device, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Chemicals and Materials.
The Insight partners,