Several countries around the globe have a 24*7 helpline for emergency medical services. Non-emergency medical care is an attractive market that is seeing a significant growth during the last few years. The unavailability of vehicles or the inability to use vehicles during certain conditions drives the citizens towards non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT) services. Progression in internet technology coupled with the proliferation of smart devices has allowed the NEMT service providers to reach more customers through mobile applications. Uber Technologies Inc., for instance, has introduced their Uber Health program in the U.S. that caters to the needs of the general population. Transportation services can be availed on demand using this platform. Furthermore, the rise in the geriatric population plays a significant part in the growth of the global non-emergency medical transportation market. According to the United Nation’s World Population Prospects 2019, around 17% of the global population will be above the age of 65 in 2050, as compared to the 9% mark in 2019. In Europe and the U.S., the figure could be as high as 25%. Those above the age of 80 is expected to show a 200% growth by 2050. Old age may bring along several issues such as ailing bone health, arthritis, loss of vision, and respiratory illness, amongst others. All these can lead to the loss of driving ability. The geriatric population, therefore, may depend on NEMT services for regular health check-ups, dialysis, rehabilitation visits, etc.
Request a Sample Copy@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=419
Insurance companies in the U.S. are also providing a NEMT opt-in facility. The financial burden on the patients drastically decreases in this facility. Medicaid holders in the U.S. are eligible for to and fro non-emergency medical transportation reimbursements. High comfort vehicles are available for patient’s transport. Normal vehicles may not be suited for patient transport, as they may have facilities such as wheelchairs, dialysis kits, recliners, etc. Subscription offers provided by the NEMT service providers may lead to increased adoption of these services, which will further aid in the growth of the global non-emergency medical transportation market.
The detailed research study provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of non-emergency medical transportation market. The market has been analyzed from demand as well as supply side. The demand side analysis covers market revenue across regions and further across all the major countries. The supply side analysis covers the major market players and their regional and global presence and strategies. The geographical analysis done emphasizes on each of the major countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
Enquire Before Buying@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=419
Key Findings of the Report:
- In terms of revenue, bytype of service segment, the private pay patient transportation segment accounted for the highest market share of 67.82% in 2018. The preference of the end-users to have non-emergency health transportation on demand is a major reason for this.
- On the basis of the age group, 60+ age group segment is expected to show the maximum growth, due to rise in awareness about NEMT services among the geriatric population.
- As far as geography is concerned, North America held the highest market share in 2018. The presence of a large number of NEMT service providers in this region coupled with the increasing demand for NEMT services among the geriatric population.
- Some of the key market participants in the Non-Emergency Medical Transportation market are ABC Non-Emergency Medical Transportation, LLC, Acadian Ambulance Service, Access2Care, ALC., Ecolane, ERS Transition Ltd, Express Medical Transporters, IU Group, LogistiCare Solutions, LLC, and London Medical Transportation Systems, Lyft, Inc., Uber Technologies Inc., amongst others.
Request a Customization@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_for_customization.php?id=419
Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Market:
- By Service Type
- Private Pay Patient Transportation
- Insurance Backed Patient Transportation
- Courier Services
- Transportation Management and Optimization
- By Application
- Routine doctor visits
- Mental health-related appointments
- Medical specialist visits
- Testing/screening-related appointments
- By Age Groups
- Below 20 years
- 20 to 60 years
- 60+ years
- By Geography
- North America
- United States
- The UK
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Read More about this Market @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Non-Emergency-Medical-Transportation-Market-2019-2027-419
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization.
From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfill their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of business intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email id: email@example.com
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
The Work Lab,
Model Colony, Shivajinagar, Pune, MH, 411016