The report “Global Carbon Nanotubes Market, By Type (Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotube, and Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube), By Method (Chemical Vapor Deposition, Catalytic Chemical Vapor Deposition, High-Pressure Carbon Monoxide Reaction, and Others), By Application (Electronics & Semiconductors, Advanced Materials, Chemical & Polymers, Batteries & Capacitors, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Medical, and Others), and Region – Global Forecast to 2030″.
The major factor driving the global carbon nanotubes market are superior chemical and mechanical properties, emerging demand, high growth in end-use industries such as electrical & electronics and automotive. Also, increasing demand for lightweight and low carbon-emitting vehicles and technological advancements and feasible scenarios will further boost the growth of the global market. Whereas, growing opportunities in emerging applications will provide lucrative growth opportunity to global carbon nanotubes market.
- In November 2019, Birla Carbon and Chasm Advanced Materials enter joint development agreement to develop nanotube enhanced carbons.
- In November 2019, University of Pittsburgh announced new research reveals that carbon nanotubes (CNTs) as a coating can both repel and hold water in place, a useful property for applications like printing, spectroscopy, water transport, or harvesting surfaces.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global carbon nanotubes market accounted for US$ 2.8 billion in 2019 and is projected to register a moderate CAGR of 19.80% over the forecast period. The market report has been segmented on the type, method, application and region.
- By type, the multi-walled carbon nanotube is going to dominate in this segment, due to their nature of high conductivity when properly integrated
- By the method, chemical vapour deposition is going to dominate the segment, CVD of hydrocarbons over a metal catalyst is a classical method that has been used by various manufacturers to produce carbon nanotube
- By application, electronics and semiconductor are going to dominate the market, as carbon nanotubes offer unique electrical properties for building electronic devices such as field-effect transistors and diodes.
- By region, Asia-Pacific is projected to lead the global carbon nanotubes market and is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period, due to the increasing adoption of CNTs in automotive, energy, electrical & electronics, and other industries.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “ Global Carbon Nanotubes Market”, By Type (Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotube, and Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube), By Method (Chemical Vapor Deposition, Catalytic Chemical Vapor Deposition, High-Pressure Carbon Monoxide Reaction, and Others), By Application (Electronics & Semiconductors, Advanced Materials, Chemical & Polymers, Batteries & Capacitors, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Medical, and Others), and by Region – global forecast till 2030
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
The prominent player operating in the global Carbon Nanotubes market includes Arkema SA, Arry International Group Limited, Advanced Nanopower Inc., Chasm Advanced Materials, Inc., Chengdu Organic Chemicals Co. Ltd., Carbon Solutions, Inc., Cnano Technology Ltd., Cheap Tubes, Inc., Grafen Chemical Industries (Grafen Co.), and Hanwha Corporation.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Prophecy Market Insights
Email- [email protected]