The global interactive display market reached a value of $9.2 billion in 2018, and it is predicted to generate revenue of over $16.4 billion in 2024, progressing at a 10.4% CAGR during the forecast period (2019–2024), says a recent P&S Intelligence report. These displays further save the time and energy of teachers, as they are able to shuffle between topics and subjects.
Get the Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/interactive-display-market/report-sample
Ascribed to all these advantages, the adoption of interactive displays in the education sector is increasing rapidly. Interactive displays are based on two technologies, namely light-emitting diode (LED) and liquid crystal display (LCD). In 2018, LCD interactive displays were more in demand, owing to their wide usage in educational institutes in countries such as China, the U.S., the U.K., Germany, and the U.A.E.
Other than the education sector, interactive displays are also used in the industrial, retail, banking, financial services, & insurance (BFSI), transportation, corporate & government, and healthcare & hospitality sectors. With the use of an interactive display in classrooms, students are able to get a hands-on experience of the digital technology, which further readies them for the workplace, where they eventually have to tackle such things.
Make Enquiry Before Purchase @ https://www.psmarketresearch.com/send-enquiry?enquiry-url=interactive-display-market
This market research report provides a comprehensive overview of the market
- Future potential of the market through its forecast for the period 2020– 2030
- Major factors driving the market and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Market restraints and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Recent trends and evolving opportunities for the market participants
- Historical and the present size of the market segments and understand their comparative future potential
- Potential of on-demand logistics services, so the market players make informed decisions on the sales of their offerings