The valuation of the market is predicted to grow from $1.1 billion to $25.7 billion from 2019 to 2030. Furthermore, the market is expected to advance at a CAGR of 32.9% between 2020 and 2030. Depending on technology, the AI in education market is divided into natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning (ML).
Get the Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/ai-in-education-market/report-sample
Between these, the NLP category recorded the highest growth in the market in the past. This was because of the huge requirement for a natural language conversational experience among both educators and students across the world. This technology enables the processing of texts and speech in an electronic format from discussions and chats on portals.
Geographically, the AI in education market would exhibit the highest growth rate in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region in the future years, as per the forecast of P&S Intelligence, a market research company based in India. This would be a result of the rapid transformation of the education sector, the rising popularity of smart learning solutions, and the soaring investments being made in EdTech in various regional countries such as India and China.
Make Enquiry Before Purchase @ https://www.psmarketresearch.com/send-enquiry?enquiry-url=ai-in-education-market
This market research report provides a comprehensive overview of the market
- Future potential of the market through its forecast for the period 2020– 2030
- Major factors driving the market and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Market restraints and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Recent trends and evolving opportunities for the market participants
- Historical and the present size of the market segments and understand their comparative future potential
- Potential of on-demand logistics services, so the market players make informed decisions on the sales of their offerings