The rising demand for electric vehicles (EVs) across the globe, on account of the increasing government policies and measures supporting the deployment of eco-friendly vehicles, is one of the major factors powering the sale of battery management systems (BMS) throughout the world. For instance, New Zealand joined the global EV initiative in 2018 that has put the country alongside the top electric vehicle markets.
Get the Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/battery-management-system-market/report-sample
Additionally, the country plans to transition from fossil-fuel-powered transport to that running on clean and renewable electrical energy, over the next few decades. As a result, the global battery management system market is expected to progress at a CAGR of 14.5% during the forecast period (2020–2030), at which its revenue would increase from $5.1 billion in 2019 to $22.3 billion by 2030.
The surging demand for renewable energy due to global warming is another important factor propelling the uptake of battery management systems across the world. As per the International Energy Agency (IEA), renewable sources of energy currently make up nearly 26% of the global electricity consumption, and it is set to touch 30% by 2024, which is driving the sale of lead–acid and lithium-ion batteries.
Make Enquiry Before Purchase @ https://www.psmarketresearch.com/send-enquiry?enquiry-url=battery-management-system-market
This market research report provides a comprehensive overview of the battery management system market
- Historical and the present size of the battery management system market
- Future potential of the market through its forecast for the period 2020– 2030
- Major factors driving the market and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Market restraints and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Recent trends and evolving opportunities for the market participants
- Historical and the present size of the market segments and understand their comparative future potential