P&S Intelligence published a new research report, “India Digital Freight Market: Industry Analysis and Forecast till 2030, (The Indian digital freight matching market is presently at a nascent stage, but during the forecast period (2020–2030), the market is projected to witness extensive growth. The advancement of the market is significantly driven by the fact that India comprises a lucrative consumer base in the e-commerce industry. Moreover, the growing logistic industry in the country is further propelling the demand for digital freight matching services).”
Request to Get the Sample Report@ https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/india-digital-freight-market/report-sample
Geographically, the metro cities, such as Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai, are expected to generate high demand for freight logistics services, due to the existence of massive urban population coupled with increasing disposable income of the people. This is expected to boost the growth of the Indian digital freight matching market.
India Digital Freight Matching Market Competitive Landscape
Some of the major players operating in the Indian digital freight matching market are Zinka Logistics Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (BlackBuck), Rivigo Services Pvt. Ltd., Shadowfax, Porter, Lalamove, Delhivery, LEAP India, 4tigo, GoJavas, Locus, LogiNext, and ElasticRun.
This market research report provides a comprehensive overview of the India Digital Freight Market.
This study covers
- Historical and the present size of the India Digital Freight Market
- Future potential of the market through its forecast for the period 2020– 2030
- Major factors driving the market and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Market restraints and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Recent trends and evolving opportunities for the market participants
- Historical and the present size of the market segments and understand their comparative future potential
- Potential of on-demand logistics services, so the market players make informed decisions on the sales of their offerings
- Competitive scenario of various market segments across key countries in several regions for uncovering market opportunities for the stakeholders