The global electric aircraft market size is projected to observe an extensive growth in the coming years due to increasing stringent emission norms related to aircraft industry coupled with increased investment in more efficient power electronics and high energy density batteries, and the requirement for new aircraft to meet the global air traffic demand. In addition, lower cost of ownership for the electric aircraft, is expected to boost the market in the near future.
Request to Get the Sample Report: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/electric-aircraft-market/report-sample
In North America, the U.S. is expected to be the largest electric aircraft market during the forecast period. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in the U.S. had declared regulations for greenhouse gas emissions by aircraft. An aircraft accounts for more than 11% of all U.S. transportation greenhouse gas emissions and nearly 4% of entire U.S. greenhouse gas emissions. The EPA is looking forward to develop stringent regulations to minimize the emission from aircrafts. Also, technological progresses and rising research and development expenses by the market players are anticipated to increase the market share in the forecast period. Additionally, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to restore its technology platform in the forecast period owing to the rising military spending by governments to boost economic growth.
The electric aircraft market is competitive and is characterized by the presence of a considerable number of established manufacturers in the market. The major players in the industry are Airbus S.A.S., Boeing Co., Safran SA, Rolls-Royce Holding PLC, Raytheon Company, United Technologies Corporation, Thales Group, Zodiac Aerospace SA, and Honeywell International Inc.
Make Enquiry Before Buying the Report: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/send-enquiry?enquiry-url=electric-aircraft-market
This Study Covers
• Historical and the present size of the Electric Aircraft Market
• Major factors driving the market and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
• Market restraints and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
• Recent trends and evolving opportunities for the market participants
• Historical and the present size of the market segments and understand their comparative future potential
• Potential of on-demand logistics services, so the market players make informed decisions on the sales of their offerings