Real estate investment management solutions are designed to help investors to recognize, manage, and communicate the performance and risks of assets and related investments. The software offers an alternative to spending time, pursuing data and manually creating reports. Due to this the fund managers, owners and operators focus on maximizing performance instead of data related activities. The investment managers use AI and data analytics to manage risks and complexities more effectively. There is much more data available today than traditionally, new forms of analytics solutions backed by artificial intelligence help the investment managers to harness range of data to make decisions fast and more accurate. AI and machine learning use this data to improve efficiency, predicting future scenarios and automating the tasks.
The institutional investor’s leverages data analytics and AI across key steps in the investment cycle, from deal sourcing to portfolio management to risk management. This technology helps increase efficiency and effectiveness of the operational processes. Advanced data analytics helps the investors to understand the source of risk from asset level to macroeconomic and regulatory level. These helps the investors in formulating strategies and draft appropriate mitigation measures. The analytics solution helps the investor in decoding the historical relationships between several variables across the Real Estate Investment Management Software market and forecast potential portfolio risks. The real estate investors utilizing investor portals obtain deep analysis of assets and wealth in order to undertake the right investments. Such a trend has aided the market in recent past and is expected to continue the same trend over the forecast period.
Currently, a few companies have incorporated AI in real estate investment software. For instance, eVest Technology offers a capital raising & investment management software suite utilizing artificial intelligence. Software developers have incorporated real-time analytics in their software that keeps the end-users well-informed about their property’s current status and the changing market dynamics. For instance, Privy, the investment software in the market is working by downloading data from a multiple listing service and then using its proprietary algorithm to sort and identify the best investment deals on the market. The software also tracks investor activity and provides real-time information for making decisions
The detailed research study provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of real estate investment management software market. The market has been analyzed from demand as well as supply side. The demand side analysis covers market revenue across regions and further across all the major countries. The supply side analysis covers the major market players and their regional and global presence and strategies. The geographical analysis done emphasizes on each of the major countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
Key Findings of the Report:
- In terms of revenue, global real estate investment management software market is expected to reach US$ 444.68 million by 2027, as there are numerous benefits of data analytics and AI in the real estate investment management market.
- Based on deployment, the market is segmented into cloud based and on premise. Cloud based segment is anticipated to exhibit highest CAGR of 8.8% over the forecast period. The organizations mostly opt cloud based solutions as the whole software is managed and maintained by the vendor. Small and medium size organizations opt for cloud based software as the task of implementing, maintaining and security is done by the vendors of the software.
- Asia Pacific region is expected to witness the highest growth rate due to rising need for investment tracking and portfolio management in the region.
- Some of the players operating in the real estate investment management software are Altus Group Limited (ARGUS), CBRE Group, Inc., CoStar Realty Information Inc., MRI Software LLC, Real Capital Analytics, Inc., VTS, Reis, Inc., ROCKPORT PA, LLC, Situs, Yardi Systems, Inc., amongst others.
Real Estate Investment Management Software Market:
By End Users
- Institutional Investors
- Private Equity Firms
- Insurance Companies
- Commercial and Investment Banks
- Other Institutional Investors
- Real Estate Developers
By Deployment Model
- Cloud Based
- On- Premise
- North America
- The UK
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Get Full Information of this premium [email protected] https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Real-Estate-Investment-Management-Software-Market-2019-2027-370
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization.
From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfill their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of business intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email id: [email protected]
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
The Work Lab,
Model Colony, Shivajinagar, Pune, MH, 411016