Hemp has been basically utilized as a source of fiber and oil. Hemp seeds are known as rich in protein, vitamins, and minerals. They are also an excellent source of fiber. Hemp seeds are the only edible seeds with gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). Whole hemp seeds are cold-pressed for oil or hulled to expose the seed meat. Hemp seeds & oil are used in other countries, including in Europe, Canada, and the United States of America, in a wide range of foods. Hemp seeds are a highly nutritious source of protein and are being increasingly used in packaged foods such as granola bars, pretzels, bread, and also in cereals. Hemp products are further being incorporated into automotive innovations with BMW currently experimenting with using hemp in biodegradable plastic for dashboards & fittings.
This research report will give you deep insights about the Industrial Hemp in Food Market and it will also help you in strategic decision making. The final research document is an exhaustive document comprising of 150 pages. All our reports are usually purchased across industries by Executives, Managers, Senior Managers, Strategy people, Directors, Vice Presidents, CXOs, etc. and help them in understanding about the market trends and analysis, competition, industry landscape, market size, market revenue, forecast, COVID-19 impact analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Compass Group Management LLC
- Hempco Inc
- HMI Group
- Liaoning Qiaopai Biotech Co., Ltd
- Manitoba Harvest
- Nutiva Inc
The global industrial hemp in food market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, and distribution channel. On the basis of product type, the industrial hemp in food market is segmented into hemp seed oil, hemp flour, whole hemp seed, hulled hemp seed, and others. The industrial hemp in food market on the basis of the application is classified into food industry, beverage industry, and others. On the basis of distribution channel, global industrial hemp in food market is bifurcated into offline and online.
Interested in purchasing this Report? Click here @: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00015113/
Speaking about this research report in particular, it includes:
- Five Types of Segmentations (by Product Type, Power, Application, Distribution Channel, Region)
• Five Major Regions (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, South & Central America)
• Market Information For 10 Years (2017 & 2018 – Historic Years, 2019 – Base Year and 2020-2027 Forecast Period)
• Key Industry Dynamics including factors that are Driving the Market, Prevailing Deterrent, Potential Opportunities as Well as Future Trends.
• Ten Company Profiles (these are not just Major Players but a Mix of Leading, Emerging Players, Market Disruptors, Niche Market Players, etc.)
• Industry Landscape Analysis
• Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on this market at Global and Regional Level.
The Table of Content for Industrial Hemp in Food Market research study includes:
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
4. Industrial Hemp in Food Market Landscape
5. Industrial Hemp in Food Market – Key Market Dynamics
6. Industrial Hemp in Food Market – Global Market Analysis
7. Industrial Hemp in Food Market – Revenue And Forecasts to 2027 – Type
8. Industrial Hemp in Food Market – Revenue And Forecasts to 2027 – Type of Product
9. Industrial Hemp in Food Market – Revenue And Forecasts to 2027 – Service
10. Industrial Hemp in Food Market Revenue And Forecasts to 2027 – Geographical Analysis
11. Impact of Covid-19 Pandemic on Global Industrial Hemp in Food Market
12. Industry Landscape
13. Industrial Hemp in Food Market, Key Company Profiles
15. List of Tables
16. List of Figures