Valued at $6,457.4 million in 2019, the global home-use beauty devices market is predicted to attain a value of $45,956.3 million by 2030, exhibiting a CAGR of 20.4% between 2020 and 2030, as per the forecast of the market research firm, P&S Intelligence. This is due to the increasing utilization of light-based home-use beauty devices around the world for a number of applications. These devices further have several benefits, such as high convenience. Laser can further shrink swelling and redness associated with some skin conditions without harming other skin areas.
Request to view sample of this market research: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/home-use-beauty-devices-market/report-sample
The increasing geriatric population, especially in the developing nations such as Japan, China, and India is a key factor propelling the advancement of the market. Home-use beauty devices and anti-aging products are being increasingly used in older people, in order to tighten and revitalize their skin. As per the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UNDESA), the total number of people in the age bracket 60 years and above would rise to more than 300 million and 400 million in India and China respectively by 2050.
Make an Enquiry Before Purchase: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/send-enquiry?enquiry-url=home-use-beauty-devices-market
Across the globe, the Asia-Pacific (APAC) home-use beauty devices market is predicted to exhibit rapid expansion in the forthcoming years, primarily because of the growing public awareness about the usage of these products in various skin treatment applications and the increasing geriatric population in the APAC countries. In addition to this, the development of more affordable home-use beauty products and the existence of leading brands and other beauty devices producing companies will boost the market growth in the region in the years to come.
This study covers
- Major factors driving the market and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Market restraints and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Recent trends and evolving opportunities for the market participants
- Historical and the present size of the market segments and understand their comparative future potential
- Potential of on-demand logistics services, so the market players make informed decisions on the sales of their offerings
- Competitive scenario of various market segments across key countries in several regions for uncovering market opportunities for the stakeholders
- Major players operating in the market and their service offerings