The global wound irrigation solutions market expected to be US$ 1,580.14 Mn in 2018 and is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period 2019 – 2027, to reach US$ 2,153.51 Mn by 2027.
Europe is the second largest geographic market and is expected to be the second most significant revenue contributor throughout the forecast period. The region has witnessed several advancements in the field of medical devices due to the prevalence of diabetic foot ulcers, pressure ulcers and associations supporting wound care treatment.
Download PDF Sample Report Here: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00006465/
Competitive Landscape Wound Irrigation Solutions Market: C.R Bard (BD), B. Braun , elsungen AG, ConvaTec Group PLC, Schülke & Mayr, Smith & Nephew, NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Medline Industries, Inc., Cardinal Health, Inc., Reckitt Benckiser Group plc., and Coloplast Group.
Global wound irrigation solutions market, based on product was segmented as, wetting agents, topical agents and antiseptics. In 2018 wetting agents held the largest share of the market, by product as it minimizes tissue damage, removes biofilm and prevents its further formation, hence reducing the time taken for healing time of wounds However, the antiseptics segment is anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period.
The market for wound irrigation solutions is expected to grow owing to factors such as, rising number of road accidents and rising cases of burn. In addition, technological advancement in wound care products is likely to have a positive impact on the growth of the market in the coming years.
Wound care products are ideally preferred for post-surgery wound treatment. In October 2017, Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation launched the Revize / Revize-X Collagen Matrix, for plastic and reconstructive surgery. The matrix is an expandable matrix which is offering up to double the initial coverage area once hydrated and fully expanded. In November 2016, B. Braun Medical Inc. launched Prontosan Wound Gel X. The only available wound gel containing Betaine and Polyhexanide (PHMB). Prontosan Wound Gel X is launched for maintaining a clean and moist wound environment that is conducive to healing.
Our Sample Report Accommodate a Brief Introduction of the research report, TOC, List of Tables and Figures, Competitive Landscape and Geographic Segmentation, Innovation and Future Developments Based on Research Methodology
Reasons to Buy:
- The nature of Wound Irrigation Solutions business opportunities has grown in complexity with the industry evolving at a greater pace, making it increasingly difficult going without adequate information on markets and companies.
- Gain a complete understanding of Global Wound Irrigation Solutions industry through the comprehensive analysis
- Evaluate the pros and cons of investing/operating in country level Wound Irrigation Solutions markets through reliable forecast model results
- Identify potential investment/contract/expansion opportunities
- Drive your strategies in the right direction by understanding the impact of latest trends, market forecasts on your Wound Irrigation Solutions business
- Beat your competition through information on their operations, strategies and new projects
- Recent insights on the Wound Irrigation Solutions market will help users operating in the market to initiate transformational growth
Interested in Purchasing this Report? Click here @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00006465/
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
Email: [email protected]