Transdermal Drug Delivery Systems: Introduction
- Transdermal is a route of administration, wherein drugs are administered through the skin to achieve systemic distribution
- Recent advancements in transdermal route of administration such as ultrasound waves, laser, and microneedle patches for efficient penetration of the dermis layer of the skin drive the global transdermal drug delivery systems market
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Transdermal Drug Delivery Systems Market
- Demand for novel techniques with low dose and less dosing frequency of drugs is increasing rapidly. Nanotechnology in the field of drug delivery is one of the advanced methods of drug delivery. Magneto electric nanoparticles are useful for controlled drug delivery and release.
- These magneto electric nanoparticles (MENs) work on two techniques: interaction of drug loaded MENs with cellular structure of body and interaction of MENs with drugs
Request Brochure of Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=158
- The formal health care systems are overburdened. Patients being discharged from health care services such as hospitals and clinics still need observation. Hence, both professional caregivers and laypersons are using several types of equipment or devices, some of these composite, in non-institutional settings to control personal health, support others, or take support of health organization. These equipment offer support in several health conditions such as chronic and acute diseases and help in prevention of diseases.
- Demand for automated drug delivery systems has increased. Automated drug delivery systems eliminate the manual dosing process. For instance, Logiq wireless solutions is a remotely controlled transdermal drug delivery device. These factors are projected to drive the global transdermal drug delivery systems market.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Transdermal Drug Delivery Systems Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=158
Diabetes Application Segment to Lead Global Market
- The global transdermal drug delivery systems market can be segmented based on application, end-user, and region
- In terms of application, the global transdermal drug delivery systems market can be divided into infectious diseases, oncology, ophthalmology, urology, diabetes, CNS, and others. Novel drug products are anticipated have a positive impact on the global transdermal drug delivery system market in the near future. Long-term action and high efficacy of these drugs are likely to drive the market in the next few years.
- Based on end-user, the global transdermal drug delivery systems market can be classified into hospitals, specialty clinics, and home care settings.
Asia Pacific to a Lucrative Region for the Market
- The global transdermal drug delivery systems market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Major drivers of the market in Asia Pacific are increase in incidence of chronic and acute diseases, surge in awareness enabling proper management of diseases, and rise in demand for improved and technologically advanced drugs and devices. Additionally, awareness about available advanced medication & devices and government support for the management and treatment of diseases propel the global drug delivery systems market.
- Rise in prevalence of several diseases in countries drives the market in Asia Pacific. According to WHO report (2016), around 13% of total deaths in India is caused by respiratory diseases
Pre Book Transdermal Drug Delivery Systems Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=158<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Transdermal Drug Delivery Systems Market
Leading players in the global transdermal drug delivery systems market are:
- Novartis AG
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research –
Laboratory Gas Generators Market: https://www.biospace.com/article/laboratory-gas-generators-market-increase-in-the-number-of-contractual-agreements-and-acquisitions-by-manufacturers-is-projected-to-drive-the-global-market/
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453