DBMR has added a new report titled Global Opioid Use Disorder Market with analysis provides the insights which bring marketplace clearly into the focus and thus help organizations make better decisions. The Global Opioid Use Disorder Market research report offers the market insights from the statistics, gathered from the reliable market information such as manufacturers, channel partners, decision-makers and regulatory bodies. It outlines segment of the market investigates progression such as drivers, limitations and opportunities that at present strongly affect the market and could impact the market in future, Market share analysis mentioned in this report with a specific end goal to clarify the intensity of rivalry between driving market players working over the globe. It validated primary and secondary research methodology and data sources that are implied to collect key information like market size, trends, revenue and analysis.
The main objective of this Global Opioid Use Disorder Market report is to analyze the opportunities, threats and market drivers. Key insights like competitive industry scenario, gross margin analysis, price structure and cost analysis. It correctly calculates the global market share of important sections, regions and businesses. This research report examines the international market on the business plan based on numerous business verticals.
Global opioid use disorder market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 4.22 billion by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the various initiatives undertaken by authorities of different regions to combat the opioid abuse prevalent in the global population.
Global Opioid Use Disorder Market By Drug (Buprenorphine, Methadone, Naltrexone), Application (Moderate Pain Treatment, Severe Pain Treatment), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global opioid use disorder market are Indivior PLC; Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.; Omeros Corporation; Camurus; Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC; Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc.; Alkermes; Novartis AG; Pear Therapeutics, Inc.; Amygdala Neurosciences, Inc.; Orexo AB (publ.); Braeburn Inc.; iX Biopharma Ltd.; Relmada Therapeutics, Inc. and Mundipharma International among others.
Global opioid use disorder market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of opioid use disorder market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Market Definition: Global Opioid Use Disorder Market
Opioid use disorder is a condition in which patients are addicted/dependent on consumption of opioids. This disorder is generally segregated into two categories: patients reliant on medicinal opioid drugs and opioid available as non-medicinal. This disorder is generally associated with a number of factors that are environmental and genetic resulting in it arising in patients.
- Increasing intensity of opioid epidemic in the North America region is expected to fuel the growth of the market
- Strong pipeline of pharmaceuticals and expected commercialization of these products is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Complications associated with the reimbursement scenarios for addiction therapies; this factor is expected to restrict the growth of the market
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click here@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-opioid-use-disorder-market
Segmentation: Global Opioid Use Disorder Market
- Moderate Pain Treatment
- Severe Pain Treatment
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. announced that they had entered into an agreement with AllianceRx Walgreens Prime for the expansion of accessibility of patients for Titan’s opioid use disorder implant branded as “Probuphine implant”. This agreement comes after the company identified the areas through which the majority of sales for these products are set to be generated, i.e. pharmacy distribution. This will enhance the ability of patients to avail highly effective treatment solutions for opioid use disorder
- In January 2019, Novartis AG’s business division Sandoz Inc. along with Pear Therapeutics, Inc. announced that they had launched “reSET-O” commercially for patients suffering from opioid use. The product is available immediately after the company had received clearance from the US FDA in December. “reSET-O” is digital prescription based 12-week behavioral therapeutic system for outpatient treatment. This availability will help in serving the wide-spread unmet need of effective opioid use disorder treatment systems
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global opioid use disorder market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475