DBMR has added a new report titled Global Gamified Healthcare Solutions Market with analysis provides the insights which bring marketplace clearly into the focus and thus help organizations make better decisions. The Global Gamified Healthcare Solutions Market research report offers the market insights from the statistics, gathered from the reliable market information such as manufacturers, channel partners, decision-makers and regulatory bodies. It outlines segment of the market investigates progression such as drivers, limitations and opportunities that at present strongly affect the market and could impact the market in future, Market share analysis mentioned in this report with a specific end goal to clarify the intensity of rivalry between driving market players working over the globe. It validated primary and secondary research methodology and data sources that are implied to collect key information like market size, trends, revenue and analysis.
The main objective of this Global Gamified Healthcare Solutions Market report is to analyze the opportunities, threats and market drivers. Key insights like competitive industry scenario, gross margin analysis, price structure and cost analysis. It correctly calculates the global market share of important sections, regions and businesses. This research report examines the international market on the business plan based on numerous business verticals.
Global Gamified Healthcare Solutions Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 658.21 million to an estimated value of USD 21714.84 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 54.81% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing digitalization and increasing wellness awareness is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the gamified healthcare solutions market are Akili Interactive Labs, Inc., Ayogo, Bunchball inc., EveryMove, Inc., Fitbit,Inc., hubbub health inc, Jawbone, MANGO HEALTH, Microsoft, Nike, Inc., Rally Health, Inc., Reflexion Health, SuperBetter, LLC., Welltok, Inc.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Global gamified healthcare solutions market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of gamified healthcare solutions market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Market Definition: Global Gamified Healthcare Solutions Market
Gamification is a process in which gaming elements are used in non-gaming contexts to motivate and engage and people. It is a good way to make healthcare programs more easily accessible and motivational. Instant rewards, point system, positive review, real- time feedbacks etc. are some of the features of the gamification. These days they are widely used in the industry like healthcare, military and school. Due to technological advancement it helps the user to solve many problems related to the health and fitness.
Global Gamified Healthcare Solutions Market By Product (Enterprise Based Solutions, Consumer Based Solutions), Type (Casual Games, Serious Games, Exercise Games), Applications (Fitness Management, Medical Training, Medication Management, Physical Therapy), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
- Increasing level of the urbanization and digitalization is the major factor for the growth of this market.
- Increasing number of smartphone user worldwide is driving the growth of this market.
- Market complications and lower ROI is restraining the growth of this market.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here@
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2016, Walgreens partnered HealthPrize Technologies and launched HealthPrize Action Engine which will use gamifications so that patient should be engaged in the healthcare programs. This platform will have condition related quizzes, surveys, health tips etc. which will help the patients to learn more.
- In August 2017, Pfizer announced the launched their game Minecraft with some modifications which will help the children with hemophilia to learn about safety and will maintain their treatment plans.
Segmentation: Global Gamified Healthcare Solutions Market
- By Product
- Enterprise Based Solutions
- Consumer Based Solutions
- By Type
- Casual Games
- Serious Games
- Exercise Games
- By Applications
- Fitness Management
- Medical Training
- Medication Management
- Physical Therapy
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global gamified healthcare solutions market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475