DBMR has added a new report titled Global e-Pharma Market with analysis provides the insights which bring marketplace clearly into the focus and thus help organizations make better decisions. The Global e-Pharma Market research report offers the market insights from the statistics, gathered from the reliable market information such as manufacturers, channel partners, decision-makers and regulatory bodies. It outlines segment of the market investigates progression such as drivers, limitations and opportunities that at present strongly affect the market and could impact the market in future, Market share analysis mentioned in this report with a specific end goal to clarify the intensity of rivalry between driving market players working over the globe. It validated primary and secondary research methodology and data sources that are implied to collect key information like market size, trends, revenue and analysis.
The main objective of this Global e-Pharma Market report is to analyze the opportunities, threats and market drivers. Key insights like competitive industry scenario, gross margin analysis, price structure and cost analysis. It correctly calculates the global market share of important sections, regions and businesses. This research report examines the international market on the business plan based on numerous business verticals.
Global e-Pharma Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 33.71 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 101.69 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 14.80% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising geriatric population over the world and demand of medicines in these populations.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in e-pharma market are Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, AbbVie Inc., Aurobindo Pharma, Pfizer Inc., Walmart Inc., Walgreen Co., Express Scripts Holding Company, The Kroger Co., L Rowland & Co, DocMorris, Giant Eagle, Inc., OptumRx, Inc., CVS Health, Merck & Co., Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Global e-Pharma market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of e-Pharma for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Global e-Pharma Market By Type (Pharmacy Benefit Manager, Legitimate Internet Pharmacy, Illegal or Unethical Internet Pharmacy), Application (Hospitals, Personal Use, Government Research), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Definition: Global e-Pharma Market
E-Pharma market is a way of transaction between pharmaceutical companies and pharmacies. E-pharma market is one of the recent innovations that has emerged as a most convenient way to order medicines. Broadly, there are 3 types of e-pharma exist in the market which are: Organized e-pharmacy, Non-organized e-pharmacy and illegal international trade through e-pharmacy. E-Pharmacy is beneficial to common people in many ways by providing: Consumer convenience, Consumer access, Consumer education, Data records, Medicine authenticity.
- Increasing aging population is driving the growth of this market
- Rising prevalence for e- prescriptions is another factor driving the market growth.
- Rising number of illegal online pharmacies is restraining the growth of this market
- Availability of fake drugs online is another factor restraining the market growth
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here@https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-e-pharma-market
Segmentation: Global e-Pharma Market
- By Type
- Pharmacy Benefit Manager
- Legitimate Internet Pharmacy
- Illegal or Unethical Internet Pharmacy
- By Application
- Personal use
- Government research
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2018, Giant Eagle Inc. announced its acquisition with Ricker Oil Company Inc. The main of the acquisition is to expand Giant Eagle’s GetGo and Ricker’s brand in Indiana market and provide customers with fresh products and services.
- In February 2016, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. announced the agreement McKesson Corporation for the distribution of generic pharmaceuticals. The main aim of the agreement is to expand their business worldwide and McKesson will distribute all the pharmaceuticals by Walmart.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global e-Pharma market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475