CA 125 Test: Introduction
- CA 125 stands for cancer antigen 125 protein that is found in blood. Measure of CA 125 protein in the blood provides valuable information about ovarian cancer in women and hence, it is considered as a biomarker for ovarian cancer during and after treatment.
Read Report Overview – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/ca-125-test-market.html
- CA 125 levels are measured from blood samples of a suspected patient. The test is not perfect or accurate enough to diagnose ovarian cancer in general, as numerous non-cancerous conditions may increase the CA 125 level in the blood. Furthermore, levels of CA 125 are elevated only in 50% of women who are in the primary stages of ovarian cancer, and in 85% of women who are in advanced stage of ovarian cancer.
- Other medical conditions such as menstruation, uterine fibroids, fallopian tube cancer, peritoneal cancer, and endometrial cancer may cause an elevation of CA 125 level in the blood.
- The CA 125 test is primarily carried out to screen ovarian cancer, monitor cancer treatment, and check for cancer recurrence
Request Brochure of Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=79171
CA 125 Test Market: Key Drivers
- High prevalence and rise in incidence rates of ovarian cancer across the globe are estimated to drive the CA 125 test market during the forecast period
- According to American Cancer Society, around 21,750 women are likely to be diagnosed for ovarian cancer in 2020, while 13,940 women are estimated to die in the same year.
- Rise in awareness about ovarian cancer in developed countries, easy availability, and low cost of the test are key factors that are estimated to boost the market during the forecast period
- On the contrary, poor awareness about ovarian cancer in developing and underdeveloped countries is estimated to hamper the global market in the near future.
Diagnostic Laboratories Segment to Dominate the Market
- Based on end-user, the global CA 125 test market can be classified into hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, and others. The diagnostic laboratories segment is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period.
- Presence of a large number of diagnostic laboratories, easy availability CA 125 test, and low cost are major factors that are estimated propel the segment during the forecast period.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on CA 125 Test Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=79171
Asia Pacific CA 125 Test Market to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global CA 125 test market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is likely to dominate the global CA 125 test market during the forecast period. High prevalence and rise in incidence rates of ovarian cancer and high awareness about ovarian cancer in the region are major factors that are expected to boost the market in the region during the forecast period.
- The CA 125 test market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a notable CAGR during the forecast period. Rapid expansion of the market in the region can be ascribed to a rise in incidence rate of ovarian cancer in densely populated countries, such as India and China, and improvement of healthcare infrastructure in the region.
- Significant expansion of the healthcare industry, easy access to healthcare facilities, and increase in investments in healthcare by leading players in Asia Pacific are expected to fuel the market in the region in the near future
Pre Book CA 125 Test Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=79171<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global CA 125 Test Market
The global CA 125 test market is fragmented, with a large number of global players holding majority share. Prominent players operating in the global CA 125 test market include:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Eurofins Scientific
- Abcam plc.
- R&D Systems, Inc.
- Monobind Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- BioVision Inc.
- RayBiotech, Inc.
- Quest Diagnostics
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research –
Ophthalmic Surgical Devices and Therapeutics Market: https://www.biospace.com/article/ophthalmic-surgical-devices-and-therapeutics-market-is-driving-by-increase-in-incidence-rates-of-eye-related-disorders/
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453