The report “Global Construction Chemicals Market by Type (Concrete Admixture, Construction Adhesive, Construction Sealant and Flame Retardant) End-User Industry (Residential, Public Space, And Commercial), and Region – Global Forecast to 2029″ Global Construction Chemicals market is projected to grow from US$ $43.3 billion in 2019 to US$ XX billion by 2029. The speedy industrial development and urbanization are the key reason for the growth of the target market. In modern days various manufacturer has stressing towards the launches and use of environmentally friendly chemicals that will have the least impact on the environment such factor fuel the growth of the target market. Rising government investment to developed infrastructure in the various region is boosting the growth for the target market.
- In November 2019 Sika acquires Adeplast SA, the main manufacturer of mortars and thermal insulation solutions in Romania. This acquisition will meaningfully strengthen Sika’s position in the local construction chemicals market and extend its manufacturing footprint.
- In February 2018 Berger Paints Bangladesh Ltd, a market leader in Bangladesh Paints Industry and Fosroc International Ltd, a global leading company in Construction Chemicals, entered into a Joint Venture agreement to setting up a new legal entity “Berger Fosroc Limited” This venture will support Research & Development facilities to create revolutionary product development and innovation.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global Construction Chemicals market accounted for US$ XX billion in 2019 and is projected to register a moderate CAGR of XX% over the forecast period. The market report has been segmented based on type and end-user and region.
- By type the construction chemicals market classified into concrete admixture, construction adhesive, construction sealant and flame retardant
- Based on by end-user the construction chemicals market classified into residential, public space, and commercial.
- By region, The Asia Pacific expected to dominate the target market. Owing to the rising population, an increase in middle-class incomes, and urbanization. China dominates the regional market for construction chemicals globally due to higher production for construction chemical.
- Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global Construction Chemicals Market by Type (Concrete Admixture, Construction Adhesive, Construction Sealant and Flame Retardant) End-User Industry (Residential, Public Space, And Commercial), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – forecast till 2029
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
The prominent player operating in the global Construction Chemicals market includes BASF SE, W.R. Grace, RPM International, Sika A.G., Fosroc International, The Dow Chemical Company, Arkem S.A., Ashland Inc, Mapei S.p.A, and Pidilite Industries. The key player in the market is focusing on the partnership and acquisition strategy.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is a specialized market research, analytics, marketing and business strategy, and solutions company that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. Also, we help our client to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Prophecy Market Insights
Email- [email protected]