The Part – Time administrative assistant will provide administrative support to the Doctor of Chiropractic and members of his team. Candidates must be self-motivated and demonstrate leadership skills to provide required support.
Candidates must ensure the protection of confidential and sensitive information, and possess strong communication skills and business etiquette. They will frequently interact with patients in a fast paced, high volume, high standards environment.
• Calendar Management: Patient scheduling
• Manage patient flow/visits & payment using the appropriate protocol to make guests feel welcomed and special. Seeking fun and vibrant candidates to provide pleasant patient experience.
• Managing incoming and outgoing phone and e-mail communications, relaying messages, sending faxes, distributing mail
• Maintaining patient files (filing, scanning) and preparing routine correspondence.
• Runs appropriate system reports to allow for inputting/updating data as well as other various duties and projects to support the management team.
• Manage Office Supplies
• Continually review, challenge, and change processes to develop "best in class" clinic.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Related Work Experience: At least 1-2 years relevant work experience
• Data and Systems: Possess the knowledge and skills required to access and collect data via Company approved technologies/databases or the internet. This includes the ability to complete electronic forms, produce reports, conduct investigative research, explain data and communicate results.
• Technology/ Tools: Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
• Etiquette & Protocol: The ability to effectively communicate with others via telephone and/ or in person in a professional and helpful manner while building credibility and rapport.
• Initiative & Problem Solving: Proactively anticipates critical needs and moves forward with solutions with minimal guidance.
• Ability to Maintain Confidentiality: Handles all information with the highest level of confidentiality.