The Sentinel Online Classifieds is a free service offered by Kennesaw State University Student Media (KSUSM) for our readers, the KSU campus and communities. The Sentinel no longer offers classified advertising in the print edition. If you are interested in display advertising, visit our ad site.
- The Sentinel makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information, products, services, or related graphics contained in these advertisements. The Sentinel, KSU Student Media, and Kennesaw State University do not endorse or support any product/service listed in the advertisements.
- All parties should use caution and common sense when entering into monetary transactions. If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Consider checking all businesses and offers with the Better Business Bureau.
- Never provide your personal or banking information (e.g. social insurance number, credit card number) to others over the Internet. Make yourself aware of common scams and fraud. Do not believe the promise of large sums of money for your help in any task.
- Jobs which ask you to send money to someone, purchase a kit or buy goods are business opportunities, not jobs. Check them out with your local Better Business Bureau at bbb.org.
- Employment Advertisers: All Help Wanted ads should state the method of pay (i.e., commission, guarantee, draw, bonus, fee, or other method). All sales ads must indicate that the work is sales. Compensation must be stated. Help Wanted advertisements requiring an investment, payment or fee in advance (sales kit, etc.,.) must state so in the advertisement’s copy.
- Renters: Never send or accept any payment before seeing the place and meeting the landlord.
- Use services like the BBB’s Scam Stopper. For complete info, review our Classified Policies.
There were no listings found.